Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone recently lose all their uploaded teams, custom created comps and players, and have to re download everything? Happened to me last night.

Very frustrating and disappointing that it does this every so often.

Maybe I accidently did something when shutting down my xbox last time, or when loading it up that causes this. Has anyone got any suggestions?

It's happened to you more than once?

The server seems fine, did you upload them?

It's happened to you more than once?

The server seems fine, did you upload them?

Since I've got the patch only the once - last night. I turned on the game and it prompted me to download Get Best teams again. Ignored this initially and checked to all my downloaded teams and custom comps, custom players and everything else I had customised had disappeared.

So I had to download everything again and start all over.

About 1130pm EST.

Last edited:
Match Type:All
Mode: Every

The runout occurs even if the bails are off and the fielder/keeper only rattles the stumps with the ball. As per rule of the game, stump has to be uprooted and then the balls has to make contact with the stump in order to effect a runout.

Just lost my whole reply as I accidentilly hit back, so rather than repeat myself, just going to answer all your questions with one answer.

Timing.

Missing a block? Time it later. Airing a ball? Time it later. Go into the nets and practice on your difficulty of choice.

@ frostyvegi . The problem is that timing it later on my xbox 360, the ball is hit in air more often. Don't know which console ur playing on. Any later , it will miss and an lbw / bowled it is . That's y a timing meter in initial pro difficulty level is required. And in practice mode , I can hit sixes easily in pro with a good batsman against a very good bowler. Not that easy in a custom or career match. P.s. Iplay with broadcast view. Plz enlighten in detail if possible.

Took a wicket and the screen went black. Cheering continued but had to quit game to continue.

Just had this again. Last time was after my first and only hat-trick. This one was after my first 5WI in a T20. Happened just after a catch.

Damn you Murphy.

I had a black screen happen at the end of a match - waited a while and just as I went to turn the Xbox off, the 'loading' text appeared. Then it got back to the menu, and after a while processing, it continued working as normal.

The medium pace bowlers bowl slower than the spin bowlers..:facepalm
and what the hell is RPM ?? i dont und. it..can it be mph or kph..

This has only happened twice so far after many hours so not really a problem, Just thought id report it. It's nothing major just the animation not matching up i guess. Video below showing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My career has vanished, there is no careers to continue it tells me, even though I can see them on my hard drive as still being there.

This is the THIRD time this has happened, finally was getting somewhere in this career and now I can no longer play it.

I wont start again now, too annoyed

and what the hell is RPM ?? i dont und. it..can it be mph or kph..

Revolutions per minute: how much the ball spins rather than speed. Its probably more useful to a spinner since it'll give a rough indication how much the ball will turn off the pitch rather than how quickly the ball moves, although since this is the first game that makes changing the pace of a spinner an actual tactic, then having MPH also there would also bc useful...

although since this is the first game that makes changing the pace of a spinner an actual tactic, then having MPH also there would also bc useful...

Are you just talking about bowling different deliveries which happen to go at different speeds?

Im not a RL cricketer but I would have thought a change of pace referred to bowling the same delivery at different speeds?

I want to be able to use the speed modifiers for spinners in the same way pace bowlers do.

Bowl a leg break with RB and it whips it in faster, bowl the same delivery with LB and its the slow ball.

Hit on pad rolled onto stumps bails off,
appeals for lbw .
Not out still in even with bails off :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread