Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
umpires realy give decisions!!! dont they!!

I don't understand your question due. If you wanted to say "Umpires really give wrong decisions".

Yes, I accept umpires even wrong decisions in real life. But this is a game, where everythying is programmed to enjoy your time. But when you are given out unnecessarily, it will definitely spoil your mood. I am not saying that umpires should not give wrong decisions at all. But when there is no option for review in the first class game the umpire's deceion should be accurate. Or @BAStudios can give option to review the umpires decisions in FC games as well in the future patches.

The umpires are not changing their decesion even by using BARS. There was a thick edge and i appealed for it but the umpire gave not out . I asked for DRS and the hotspot clearly showed that their was a thick edge but the decision was not overturned. This has happened to me several times. This should be fixed in patch 2 .

The umpires are not changing their decesion even by using BARS. There was a thick edge and i appealed for it but the umpire gave not out . I asked for DRS and the hotspot clearly showed that their was a thick edge but the decision was not overturned. This has happened to me several times. This should be fixed in patch 2 .

This has happened to me as well , but I thought it was part of the online shenanigans , also hoping its fixed for Patch No. 2

I dont know if to post this here, but i just posted it here.
Do let me know if i have to post it somewhere else.

Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: ODI for West Indies
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): after the game
Ground: cant remember
Teams: West Indies
Get Best: yes -
Description of Issue: After I finish My Match in the ODI against England , In my first international Match for West Indies, the game crashed after the Full match. it crashed when the Screen is Loading. My Ps3 just restart. When i play the career Mode again, it played that Same match, and again it crash, its not moving from that Match.

Maybe my save game is corrupted ? since everything else works fine, even starting a New career.

I dont know if to post this here, but i just posted it here.
Do let me know if i have to post it somewhere else.

Match Type: ODI for West Indies
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): after the game
Ground: cant remember
Teams: West Indies
Get Best: yes -
Description of Issue: After I finish My Match in the ODI against England , In my first international Match for West Indies, the game crashed after the Full match. it crashed when the Screen is Loading. My Ps3 just restart. When i play the career Mode again, it played that Same match, and again it crash, its not moving from that Match.

Maybe my save game is corrupted ? since everything else works fine, even starting a New career.
Are you able to expand on this issue a bit more? We're trying to find all issues with regards to crashes as they are very high priority for us.

Things like, what happened before this crashed, scores, wickets, button inputs are all helpful to us in a situation like this.

I'll PM you to also get your save file too.

Are you able to expand on this issue a bit more? We're trying to find all issues with regards to crashes as they are very high priority for us.

Things like, what happened before this crashed, scores, wickets, button inputs are all helpful to us in a situation like this.

I'll PM you to also get your save file too.
Thanks i pm you the Full details and the save game

Mode: Career
Problem: When the batsman I'm controlling is batting, everything forward of the batter is fine, but anything behind square is oddly rendered with some huge poloygons, meaning I can't see the game. When the batsman isn't on strike, I can't see a thing, the screen is just full of moving polygons emerging from the centre of the pitch.

Sorry for the double post, didn't notice the fomat.

Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): During game - all
Ground: Several
Teams: Yorkshire + Bushrangers
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Problem: When the batsman I'm controlling is batting, everything forward of the batter is fine, but anything behind square is oddly rendered with some huge poloygons, meaning I can't see the game. When the batsman isn't on strike, I can't see a thing, the screen is just full of moving polygons emerging from the centre of the pitch.

Mode: Career
Problem: When the batsman I'm controlling is batting, everything forward of the batter is fine, but anything behind square is oddly rendered with some huge poloygons, meaning I can't see the game. When the batsman isn't on strike, I can't see a thing, the screen is just full of moving polygons emerging from the centre of the pitch.
Are you able to get a screenshot of this? Anything of a decent quality will be very helpful.

Here you go!

2qwplit.jpg

It's not happening on pre-patch games, started a few careers with different looking players, just to check - still happens.

Thanks!

I bet that batsman is regretting having the mushrooms for breakfast.

Looks like Boycott has been messing with The Matrix again.....ah tell thee lad, ma mum is The Bloomin' Architecht! That bloody Neo couldnt shake a stick o' rhubarb at my mums oracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread