Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode: Casual
Match Type: Three day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 24.1
Ground: Wellington Park
Teams: Custom & Pakistan ATB
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Ball is rolling in the ground and it was given it as caught & bowled. It is something like predefined when a new bowler comes there should be a wicket fallen whatever you do and whatever the AI does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mode: Career
Match Type: Four day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 46.1
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Tasmania & New South Wales
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Basically I hit the ball on the leg side and ran 2 runs, then suddenly the wicket keeper runs me out even though i didn't run for the 3rd run

Weird Run Out in Don Bradman Cricket 14 - YouTube

Bug

Playing someone online on xbox last night,i hit a shot thhen the screeen went black.:mad
My opponent saved the game but when we resumed my batting was inverted even though the option wasnt checked.
Had to start a fresh game.:facepalm

Mode: competition (custom)
Match Type: test match

Whenever I block the ball back to the bowler, the non-striker is out of this crease and the bowler runs him out. I have found this to be an occasional problem but in the space of about 8 balls it's happened 3 times.

I try and press cancel run but the batsman seems stuck outside the crease and won't move.

Mode:All
Match Type: All
Over Count: Any
Ground: All
Teams: Any
Get Best: Yes but I have edited some players.

Issue Description: When a bowler bowls a no ball then actually he bowls 7 balls but in big pitch it shows only 6 balls and those 6 balls include the no-ball. Sometimes I have no clue which bowls are replaced in big pitch. Same with wide thing.

I bowled 5 no balls in one over but it showed 6 balls only out of which 5 were no balls.

I can't appeal for lbw, any news on that?

I can't appeal for lbw, any news on that?

Get a new controller and see if pressing up on d-pad works.

Seeing some problems with my Career Mode. Platform - PS3.

Defect Description:
----------------------
1.) Suddenly, now there's a lag when I press the R stick down for the initial jump. Although I press the stick down well before the pointer reaches the 'green zone' my pointer stops only after crossing the green zone and the ball turns out to be a dead ball.

I notice it happens more for certain types of deliveries eg. happens a lot lately when trying to bowl a slower ball.

Also, I feel while bowling, the motion is not smooth, feel like it skips certain frames. Maybe the disc is skipping?

2.) Sometimes when my player is on the non-stirker end, he doesn't step back to the crease even if i press the 'cancel run' button. He just stands there outside of the crease while the bowler/fielder easily runs him out.

3.) Seeing some crashes on my system too. Seen it mostly after I take a wicket and the new batsman is walking in. The screen goes blank and I just heard the crowd cheering in the background. No work-around when this happens. I have to reset my PS3 and restart the game again.

Please try to fix the above issues, especially points 1 and 3.

PS: This game is hands-down the best cricket game ever. It's really commendable how you've changed the game. Keep up the good work guys and thanks !!

Mode: custom competition
Match Type: test match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 51.4 overs 2nd inns
Ground: NZ ground
Teams: NZ vs England (CG's)
Description of Issue:

I completely missed a drive attempt vs their spinner, which was taken by the keeper. With my players foot firmly back in the crease, the keeper attempts to remove the bails with ball in hand.

It turned out that although the keepers gloves went through the stumps, the bails remained firm, and my batter started shuffling around until the keeper removed the bails at the 2nd attempt- resulting in a stumping. Why weren't the bails removed when replays showed his gloves passing through the stumps? And when his foot was initially grounded did my batsman start shuffling in and out of the crease?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 13
2.) Sometimes when my player is on the non-stirker end, he doesn't step back to the crease even if i press the 'cancel run' button. He just stands there outside of the crease while the bowler/fielder easily runs him out.

I have the same problem on this one, when the batsman plays straight back to the keeper, and I try to cancel, he just stands outside the crease. Pressing cancel seems to trigger the fielder to throw the ball at the stumps, so if I can help It I try not to press it. I don't know any better solutions tbh.

It doesn't happen too often, but it's really frustrating to get out in a way you can do nothing about.

Match Type: ODI + T20I
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: England (Me) v Other International Teams
Description of Issue: My England team plays in White's which is the test clothing. The opposition team plays in coloured kits

Match Type: ODI + T20I
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: England (Me) v Other International Teams
Description of Issue: My England team plays in White's which is the test clothing. The opposition team plays in coloured kits

Change the default kits for odis and T20s to colored from whites in cricket academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread