Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: No

Just posting a couple of videos to show some things that seem a bit hinky as far as the physics goes.

This first one is the non-striking AI getting a waist-high full toss from a spinner (also known as FREE RUNS!). If you watch the video, at 0.06 you'll see the bat rolls over the ball the way you'd like - but the ball comes off the bat uppishly and he ends up caught.

Apologies for the quality of the video :(

This second one is the second time this has happened to me: forward defensive shot, to a ball that doesn't seem that short to me. It absolutely flies off the bat, and I end up caught and bowled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a freeze exiting a game in tour mode, back to square 1...

Yeah, back to square one, went away for a couple of hours, came back and played through the first P40 match of the season and it crashed again on the Career- Loading screen

I'm also on a 250gig xbox and I was experiencing the freeze in my continued career playing for surrey. I transferred all my game saves to USB and started a new career for western Aus and haven't had the issue again. I have been saving regularly just in case.

Tried doing all of this. Tried using the cloud as well and still freezes upon saving. Really frustrating me now. :mad

Thanks for all of the suggestions PC members.

I have deleted all saved games, and cleared the Xbox Cache in settings. Started a dummy career, tried exiting and saving but again, the game froze.

It is crazy to think I can't play my two favourite features of the game, Tours and Careers :noway

This is really frustrating, have tried everything but still the game is freezing on my 360. It has almost rendered the game unplayable.

I hope that Big Ant can get to the bottom of this.

I am in the UK but if needs be I am happy to send you my 360 via courier so that you can get to the bottom of this problem.

This is really frustrating, have tried everything but still the game is freezing on my 360. It has almost rendered the game unplayable.

I hope that Big Ant can get to the bottom of this.

I am in the UK but if needs be I am happy to send you my 360 via courier so that you can get to the bottom of this problem.

That's commitment!

It seems I'm ok saving casual test matches. So it appears the problem lies, for me anyway, in that I can't save without the game crashing on Career and Tours only. Have tried a few more dummy saves and tours, but no joy.

after patch 2, online play has few problems.

With fast balling, when you ball a yorker, ball disappears! Thats a killer for online play.

Batting is made too easy for online play.

Just an update, I deleted all the profiles and saved games etc. and then booted up DBC14. Obviously I had to do or the get best and set up my audio options etc. BUt I started a dummy career, and so far its managed 2 save and exits without freezing.

1. After first over.
2. After facing my first delivery - team score is /145 after 29 overs.

I'll let you know if it freezes again

----------

I have just run Cook out, and saved exited and it seems to be fine.

No freezing so far.

Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Trinidad
Teams: Sussex vs Trinidad and Tobago
Get Best: Yes

I ran one run then the CPU threw and the ball went to the boundary. I was awarded a total of 4 runs, not 5.

Proving to be a lot jerkier than usual on my PS3 now after P2. There was always a little bit of slow down on Patch 1 when I had an aggressive field (lots of close catchers), but I'm seeing a lot of jerkiness when the ball bisects mid-on/mid wicket and the batsmen are running. That seems to be a big trigger thus far.

urgent addressing required pls !

I play the ps3 version.. The AI bats too smart.. Cant even get a single wicket even after bowling 25 overs even after using many variations.. And in batting, even perfect timed shots get nicked behind or gets caught in the covers.. the pull shot always goes in the air no matter how well timed.. In short user batting has been tweaked heavily without any need.. Ross please address these issues :noway but still this s the best game ever! :)

I play the ps3 version.. The AI bats too smart.. Cant even get a single wicket even after bowling 25 overs even after using many variations.. And in batting, even perfect timed shots get nicked behind or gets caught in the covers.. the pull shot always goes in the air no matter how well timed.. In short user batting has been tweaked heavily without any need.. Ross please address these issues :noway but still this s the best game ever! :)

You find bowling and batting too hard? Solution is simple, play on a lower difficulty level

Hey guys just a quick question I did post before about getting caught behind and the game freezing now I'm playing and not a single edge has carried to wicket keeper or slips ? I'm bowling at 90mph+ and they all die short any way I can move keeper closer? It's frustrating only started to happen after the patch.

Been having trouble with the game the last few days. When I appeal for an LBW or caught behind, and it's given out by the umpire, my whole team just stands around and the game does not progress. It's not really frozen as the players are moving but it does not go on to the next ball. Only happen when I appeal and umpire gives it out. Anyone lee having such issues?

Just played my first innings in a test match on Pro after P2 installed (PS3). India are currently 379 - 4 after first days play (I am England). Frame rates drop didn't bother me as hardly noticed, my appeals were fine, no standing in the middle and game freeze (I appealed a few moments after ball picked up)and the game saved perfectly :) thanks Big Ant for the best cricket sim since sliced bread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread