Not open for further replies.
Mode: Career
Match Type: test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: NSW VS Derb
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

Don't know if its been mentioned before but all the difficult catches post patch are being dropped now. I have had more than 6-7 catches dropped as of right now in a test match mostly on the square leg and mid wicket. So count atm is at 6 will update if any more are dropped.

I think the other guy just nailed it on the head. The AI fielders are acceptable/maybe bit sluggish sometimes on any balls on the Ground , but as soon as the ball goes Airborne , they transform into warpspeed wonders. So whatever "fix" that was applied in Patch one regarding the fielders , should just also be applied to aerial shots .

Oh and on a Side note , I`ve now seen the Keeper missing 2 nicks in 10 overs , both hit him flat on the chest. It was actually amusing , until I realised its my Wicketkeeper doing the missing on both instances.

Stats not recorded for created players

Hi All

Is anyone else having an issue in career mode with created players (not your pro) stats not being recorded? Every created player I made in the academy has all 0s.

No wickets or runs being recorded and every time they get a wicket it says "that's his 1st limited over wicket of his career" (or something to that effect).

In my career in the t20 cup final in my first year I just can't get passed the second innings because evrytime as a bowler i pick up my second wicket, I get a black screen and I just can't get back to the game. I have to quit the game, then get back to the save data and start playing again the full match
this has already happened 3 times.
anyone know a way around this?

Does anyone else think that the gloves for the wicket keepers are way too small and should be much bigger in size. They seem more like normal gloves than wicket keeping gloves.

And anyone think there should be different sizes of grounds like IC10. That actually was a good feature in that game coz sometimes it was fun to play on small grounds like harare in that game..

I have seen this issue as well. Happens only with a left-arm finger spinner. Basically, they bowl alright most of the times, but the moment they bowl one wide outside off, they go crazy and start bowling all deliveries wide outside off.

I remember this was happening on ea cricket 2000 or 2k.

Ok guys, I dont have any issues to report as Im still saving up for the game and wanted to wait for the patch to sort out some issues..$$ is a bit tight ATM! So I dont want to hog the thread, just a query...

Anyway, been reading through all the posts on this thread with a keen eye and wondered what the general consensus is of the game post-patch.

As I haven't played it, do you guys at least feel that the patch improved the game or that many new issues popped up that never existed before? Seems theres a bit more frustration now than there used to be and I'm swaying back and forth on whether I should buy it now (even though I cant really justify it) or rather hang on and see how it pans out?

Thanks!

In manual replay if u see through straight umpire's view the bowler ( I mean fast bowler dont know about the spin bowler) after delivering the ball come between umpire and batsman, this way how could umpire give lbw and caught behind decision, because bowler has blocked umpire's view?
The bowler should end his run up in side of the not in center of the pitch

@Valaskjalf

It absolutely improved the game.

There's a bunch of things that aren't quite right still, however I haven't played a game for this many hours for a long time. It's really really good. In 6 weeks after patch 2 it will be even better but there's no reason not to get it as soon as you can.

@Valaskjalf
There's a bunch of things that aren't quite right still, however I haven't played a game for this many hours for a long time. It's really really good. In 6 weeks after patch 2 it will be even better but there's no reason not to get it as soon as you can.

This. I mean, it's only been 3 weeks (feels like a lot longer actually), but every day I'm happy that I can keep playing the game.

This. I mean, it's only been 3 weeks (feels like a lot longer actually), but every day I'm happy that I can keep playing the game.

It seems like the longest few weeks ever... less than two weeks for some.

I've noticed a glaring bug. I'm playing a T20 as England: and Jade Dernbach got a hat trick. This is very unrealistic, and needs to be fixed.

Ross the Boss & co (blockerdave ect...), brilliant work guys. I'm 39 years old. I played cricket on school level & a little bit of beach cricket afterwards. Like all of us, we are totally cricket fans. And this cricket game is the nearest to the real thing out of all cricket games ever made. Don Bradman cricket is the best cricket game ever. My first cricket game on computer was Ian Botham with don quixote spanish codes. I've played more than 12 different cricket games on computer & playstation. EA 2007 was o.k. Codemasters Brian Lara 2005 is the best arcade cricket game with legendary characters and cricket history. Codemasters Brian Lara 2005 was stolen from me during a house burglary. But it doesn't matter anymore, cause it's now my 2nd favorite cricket game. Don Bradman 2014 My Academy was genius. I know Tiger Woods games started this concept long time ago. but My Academy in cricket was revolutionary. I love the competativeness in the game, and that is the fun-factor for me. I'm really scarred that all these kiddies who finds the game too difficult, and asking for patches to make the game easier, are gonna ruin my fun. I like the competition and are glad that there are still a level to upgrade too. Please don't let these kiddies-patches ruin a perfect adult cricket game. I don't want it too easy and I love the bowling and batting. I'm only 18 years old in my career, and I love struggling. I also don't mind the computer's Jonty Rhodes fielding, it keeps me on my toes. Please don't change it to too easy. Keep it difficult.

@SuperSharky How are you managing to play with the complex combination or buttons and sticks when the enter key eludes you? :P

@Jadel: The enter key eluded me long time ago. After 12 years of playstation, the remote control becomes an extension of the body which is automaticly controlled by the brain :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread