Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would if we could reproduce the issue... most are not getting it and we are not getting it at all. Hopefully people will share files with us so we can narrow it down.

I am willing to share files so please let me know which files and where to send them to.

mine a 60gb old xbox havent a clue how you share or download files but if it helps explain how to do it...ill be willing to help

Last edited:
All you need to do is put in a USB stick into the 360 and copy the file over.

Same here. Old white 60gb Xbox Hard Drive.

Crashes happen with several career saves. Ones before patch and ones after patch I created to test then.

Seems to be ok occasionally if I save every 2 or 3 overs. Anything over that and it crashes every time.

Seems that patch 2 has cured some of the earlier issues yet given us even more now to put up with.
Nice try Big Ant, but it's worse now than before patch 2.
Will wait for next years game now if there is one and won't buy it until i've read the reviews on here. (should have done it this time and saved ?40.)
It's a pity the game wasn't tested more thoroughly. Could be months now before we get a playable game in this version.

Seems that patch 2 has cured some of the earlier issues yet given us even more now to put up with.
Nice try Big Ant, but it's worse now than before patch 2.
Will wait for next years game now if there is one and won't buy it until i've read the reviews on here. (should have done it this time and saved ?40.)
It's a pity the game wasn't tested more thoroughly. Could be months now before we get a playable game in this version.

Disagree, its a fine cricket game now (unless you have an xbox), uninstall patch 2 and play offline if you dont like it the new patch.

played for over a hr this afternoon saved about 3 or 4 times after wickets etc..no freezing at all..all seems a very strange bug..first time played that long without a freeze

All you need to do is put in a USB stick into the 360 and copy the file over.

I'm at a bit of a loss. Wouldn't I then need to physically send the USB to Big Ant to give them the data? Wouldn't moving save data to the cloud work more effectively?

Been posted before but wanted to reiterate that the AI go to shot, the late cut needs revising

Getting cheap wickets on vetern level with crazy lbw's and bowleds as AI tries to late cut off middle stump.
In career AI to AI the same thing happens as I lose my partners to it

Any 'goto' shot for ball hitting the stumps should be a drive only really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread