Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi HBK, is the fatigue factor impacting the pace bowlers too drastically addressed in this patch? This is one of the main issues which is affecting the gaming experience in playing longer formats in the game.
Not yet, that will be patch 2. There's a lot of testing that needs to be done for the stamina checks.

Patch 1 was mainly stuff that we had fixed post-submission and had already tested significantly or things that could be put in with minimal issue.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Just had an online game where things became ridiculously hard to bat about 2 overs in chasing 83 to win in a 10 over match. I thought I was just timing things badly, but I noticed that every (and I do mean every) time I went for a run, I'd have to push run twice to get any response and that started happening at the same time, along with the game showing that I had one less ball to receive in the game than I really did.

That last part carried on until the end of the game, where I was so far behind at that point, that I was chasing 32 to win off 0 balls. Yep, 0 balls.

At the end of game screen it showed that I had faced 10.1 overs. I have a photo of that which I'll put up when my phone charges.

Definitely a bug/glitch rather than an anomaly. :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
With the availability of the first patch to fix issues - I've shut this thread and there is now a new one. Please update your game with the patch before reporting issues, so that you aren't reporting bugs that are already fixed, or otherwise might be different in the patched version.

Also please use the template where possible and minimise discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread