Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

So what camera do you use for Fifa then? 95% would use broadcast or similar. Youtube it.

Almost no one uses the broadcast camera in FIFA dude. They use the Tele cam and that too zoomed out as that gives the best view to play the game when controlling the whole team. They use that cam not because it looks like that on TV but only because that is the only cam which gives you the best view to play that game. Similarly in cricket, while batting, the batting cam is the best cam to play, as this is the only cam that gives you a real sense of batting. We all are just used to playing with a camera similar to the broadcast one as all previous games had it, but then all these previous games did not simulate real batting at all. And if real batting needs to be simulated (watching the ball, footwork, sense of speed of the ball coming at you, judging the line and length etc) then the batting cam is the only way to do it.

Give the game a go before deciding which cam is the best. As HBK rightly said, so far people are liking the Broadcast cam because they are 'Watching' the game being played as compared to playing the game. Let's play the game first and then decide which cam is the better option, and then, as Ross said, he would be more than happy to patch in a new cam if required.

If it makes any difference, MattW was the first one who came out and said that he is not too sure of the batting cam when the cam was revealed few months back. He was always skeptical about it and voiced his concern that in previous games as well he sucked at playing the game when using that cam and thought that there should be a broadcast kinda cam as well. However once he has actually played the game, he has been supporting the batting cam. This is really the true and perfect example which suggests that even though the Broadcast cam looks good when you are watching the game in action, it is the batting and bowling cam that you would prefer to use to 'Play' the game.

Then they can just play on the broadcast camera...bloody hell. Going round in circles here.

It's in the game, it just isn't the best camera for the gameplay mechanics. Playing on the broadcast camera appears as thought it will be an inferior experience relative to the other cameras available.

But...but....i want to play in the broadcast camera.

Some people like their video games to look and feel how they do on tv.

And yet they crib about the Broadcast cam which is available in the game and mimics the cam on TV? Sometimes it's really impossible to understand what people really want......maybe they don't know it themselves what they want :noway

And yet they crib about the Broadcast cam which is available in the game and mimics the cam on TV? Sometimes it's really impossible to understand what people really want......maybe they don't know it themselves what they want :noway

Yeah I skimmed through the last few pages didn't even read half the posts tbh, complaining about what is in the game

Last I'll say, we put reverse control options in to facilitate playing from any camera you wish :)

Like the old man famously said, Some people just want to watch the world burn.

I don't get why people are upset. Broadcast camera is in there. Are people just upset that there are (allegedly) better options?

Hey guys i was thinking that if the game would have been created in 2 variants DON Bradman cricket 14 and Sachin Tendulkar cricket 14.It will be a great hit in the sub continent.
WHats ur call ross

Mr. Superstshtuffthat, lets do some reality check here.

You: I want to play in broadcast cam.
BigAnt: Yes you can.

You: People want it to be be presented like on TV. Thats what they like.
BigAnt: If you say so. Its been modelled after common TV presentations. The people will get what they want.

?Let me get this straight. BigAnt, one of the talented, most down to earth studios in the world, is giving everthing they can to make sure we get the best game of cricket; and your plan, is to find fault with this studio? Good luck.?

*I wish Morgan Freeman was there to tell that.

Hey guys i was thinking that if the game would have been created in 2 variants DON Bradman cricket 14 and Sachin Tendulkar cricket 14.It will be a great hit in the sub continent.
WHats ur call ross
They're releasing Sir Ravendra Jadeja cricket for the Indian audience and Kamran Akmal for the pak audience

WHats ur call ross

For the zillionth time on this forum, Ross had approached Sachin earlier. Only after his denial did he go to the Bradman Foundation.

Now a great hit and a great sales number are different things.

For the zillionth time on this forum, Ross had approached Sachin earlier. Only after his denial did he go to the Bradman Foundation.

Now a great hit and a great sales number are different things.
Sir Jaddu would've fetched him more sales and hits haha jk

Users who are viewing this thread