Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

I noticed in Matts career mode video (the 19 minute one) that when he was playing the one day match against Qld, there was no indication while he was batting as to the target or required run rate. It doesnt seem to run across the bottom of the screen as his score and team score did. Am I missing something or do you have to activate a menu to keep yourself on target in a run chase.
Current run rate/run rate required will show up sporadically on the scorecard hud, in the same spot as the speed or RPM, it just doesn't always pop up and will disappear after a few seconds.

Will there be any "Man Of The Match" presentation or something like that after the match has finished. If not than will it let us know who the MOM is after the match?

There is a man of the match awarded.

Ruhel, now ask for the release date in three threads...

:p The reason I posted that question in three threads is that I thought If someone doesn't answer it in one, will in another. Now I know what to do, I have learned my lesson.

:p The reason I posted that question in three threads is that I thought If someone doesn't answer it in one, will in another. Now I know what to do, I have learned my lesson.

Unfortunetly thats how it is around here. Most genuine questions get ignored. But as soon as somewhere dares to criticise this 'masterpiece' they get responses straight away...

Observe.

Unfortunetly thats how it is around here. Most genuine questions get ignored. But as soon as somewhere dares to criticise this 'masterpiece' they get responses straight away...

Observe.

No problem with a genuine question, as long as it hasn't been asked 10 times or the answer is in plain sight (has it's own thread as the title, answered in the first post, or on the 'Everything you need to know about DBC' thread), or is not asked in a childish way, or creates an arguement when the answer doesn't meet the expectations of the questionner.

Just curious, will there be any soundtrack/songs on main menu screen like EA Cricket 07 ?

Last edited:
This message is hidden because Supershtuffthat is on your ignore list.

Hey Fanboy, looks like your dream game is out this Friday. Really looking forward to your defense of the indefensible :lol

Does this affect DBC14 Ross

We will have to see what happens over the next few days.

This could be just a contractual release so as to fulfil obligations.

It is not "normal" to sell online prior to retail at less than retail, a lot of retail buyers are going to be really pissed off.

BTW: As I predicted - $20

We will have to see what happens over the next few days.

This could be just a contractual release so as to fulfil obligations.

It is not "normal" to sell online prior to retail at less than retail, a lot of retail buyers are going to be really pissed off.

BTW: As I predicted - $20

But my trailer :(

Just kidding man...good luck with everything that's going on around. Hopefully they scraped the console release.

Users who are viewing this thread