Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Im sorry but that was so racist!! Can picture MattW sitting at home getting his bed sheet ready right now.

Oh and cows poop rainbows

I would love cricketrulz to find an earlier example of the scoop shot than this.

Look at the decline of ODI cricket, where back then our Australia A team would get a crowd similar to what our current Australian team gets. There were some guns in that team though, including the skippering Michael Clarke at the non-strikers end.

Also in that series in a one sayer at the Adelaide Oval Aus A bowled out Sri Lanka very quickly (~20 overs) and chased the runs in a similar amount of time. The game was over so quickly that they staged a 20 20 match to fill in the time, which Aus A similarly won.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love cricketrulz to find an earlier example of the scoop shot than this.

From one of the comments under that video:

"it was douglas marillier who started playing this shot.. remember he did against india in 2001 2002"

Thats the earliest I can remember anyone playing a scoop shot. I remember he won that match for Zimbabwe (vs India) playing that shot again and again!!

This is also a good read on that shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
someone please answer me but the man of match presentation is it just saying who won the motm/series or its an actually presentation show the player getting the reward and pics.also bout the addition of stadium ross have a stadium creator just create templates of a the different parts of the stadium(crowd,size,scoreboard etc) thanks it'd really help:) #excited #dbc14 #ftw

User input or not, the bowling animation looks sh*t. End of story. Its how it is. Come xmas day, kids across Australia will be laughing at how comical and pathetic it looks, before promptly putting the game back in the case to give to mum to take back to EB for a refund. What's Big Ant gonna do, put a disclaimer in the box hoping kids will read it?

Fifa, and 99% of other sport games, also has dynamic user input, but you don't see players dribbling a ball along like a retarded llama sh*tting out an dodgy vindaloo :rolleyes

someone please answer me but the man of match presentation is it just saying who won the motm/series or its an actually presentation show the player getting the reward and pics.also bout the addition of stadium ross have a stadium creator just create templates of a the different parts of the stadium(crowd,size,scoreboard etc) thanks it'd really help:) #excited #dbc14 #ftw

#readingtheforums

User input or not, the bowling animation looks sh*t. End of story. Its how it is. Come xmas day, kids across Australia will be laughing at how comical and pathetic it looks, before promptly putting the game back in the case to give to mum to take back to EB for a refund. What's Big Ant gonna do, put a disclaimer in the box hoping kids will read it?

Fifa, and 99% of other sport games, also has dynamic user input, but you don't see players dribbling a ball along like a retarded llama sh*tting out an dodgy vindaloo :rolleyes

maybe they'll notice the better they get the better it looks... maybe they'll still think it's better than any (cricket) competitor... maybe they'll be batting and the AI animation is fine... maybe one day a girl will touch you in a special place without either being about to receive funds or on the end of a knife?

This message is hidden because Supershtuffthat is on your ignore list.

SuperStuffingItIntoDude64Trousers - something witty? something profound?... not long now, you and the dude together playing the dream game in between whatever else it is you two do together... I mean you do share more than an IP address... surely.

Look Supershtbushat:D you don't like the game we get it, then don't buy it. There is a new cricket game on Friday so there you go.

PS Ross I did not comment back as if you read his tripe then maybe you would be pissed or just laugh.

----------

maybe they'll notice the better they get the better it looks... maybe they'll still think it's better than any (cricket) competitor... maybe they'll be batting and the AI animation is fine... maybe one day a girl will touch you in a special place without either being about to receive funds or on the end of a knife?

Blocker now Ross can read it, well I tried.;)
PS Blocker don't give him hope no women on earth would touch him ok.

Look Supershtbushat:D you don't like the game we get it, then don't buy it. There is a new cricket game on Friday so there you go.

PS Ross I did not comment back as if you read his tripe then maybe you would be pissed or just laugh.

no such nicety on my part ;)

I only feel pity for HeyDudeItsSuperStuffingTurnOnTop , you know that pity you feel when you see Gollum for the first time... but it's OK they will have their precious so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread