Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

:p
I am merely here for your entertainment 79C...

Well yours and ShuperDuperDude69.... can't wait to hear their "review" on Friday, I hear they like big red freckles - maybe that's what Fegan was talking about when he said he wanted to "turn it all on", I certainly think DudeGettingShuperShlapped is getting excited at the thought.

I can see you like a joke Ross, I like that about you mate.
Life is to short to be serious so have fun and I will not pick your game apart like some on here, if I see something that hurts the game or holds it back and is a easy fix then I will give feed back not tease someone hard work just to sound like a kid.

Now for SuperDude69 well like I said they will get your game and I hope they pay for it in a honest way, thanks for the money(feed back) losers I mean fans.:p

PS Ross you going to Brisbane to watch the Aussies kick ass tomorrow ?.:clap

User input or not, the bowling animation looks sh*t. End of story. Its how it is. Come xmas day, kids across Australia will be laughing at how comical and pathetic it looks, before promptly putting the game back in the case to give to mum to take back to EB for a refund. What's Big Ant gonna do, put a disclaimer in the box hoping kids will read it?

Fifa, and 99% of other sport games, also has dynamic user input, but you don't see players dribbling a ball along like a retarded llama sh*tting out an dodgy vindaloo :rolleyes

i think the bowling animations look very good its the batting animations (freezing) i dont really like. eg playing a helicopter shot a freezing for a while anyways till gonna get it cant wait

i think the bowling animations look very good its the batting animations (freezing) i dont really like. eg playing a helicopter shot a freezing for a while anyways till gonna get it cant wait

The batsman and the non striker are waiting for an input from the user to either return to the crease or run. And hey, nice to see fans from the West Indies :)

I'm pretty sure this has been ruled out.[/QUOTE

Games that don't have demos always ring alarm bells for me. No demo, no pre order and no purchase upon release; I'll wait for some reviews. Sure, the videos look good, but that means nothing. ;)

I disagree sir. I think the all the gameplay videos from play session were all good as a game demo.:yes
Also that gta 5 and assassins Creed even they did not have any demo (not that I know of. I may be wrong) but they were successful. Even the reviews from Matt, twistie3 were great.

Games that don't have demos always ring alarm bells for me. No demo, no pre order and no purchase upon release; I'll wait for some reviews. Sure, the videos look good, but that means nothing. ;)

those videos were from the playsession and being played by consumers. If their reviews mean nothing to you than I guess nothing will please you.:facepalm

"The scoop shot is the only one I tried/saw because I'd rather play cricket and not helicopter."

What does this line exactly mean if it ain't racism?
Isn't this implying that a helicopter shot is somehow not a part of cricket and is inferior because its played by someone who is not of the "right" skin color?
Look if u guys wanna play team "Cracker" here...its cool with me. But hiding behind an "administrator" tag doesn't give him the right to insult others. If a normal member have posted this he would be banned by now.
I am not here to pick up a fight. I joined here to discuss about cricket and cricket VGs with like minded people. Didn't know that I need to have a "special skin color" to join up...my bad. :(

"The scoop shot is the only one I tried/saw because I'd rather play cricket and not helicopter."

Isn't this implying that a helicopter shot is somehow not a part of cricket and is inferior because its played by someone who is not of the "right" skin color?
Look if u guys wanna play team "Cracker" here...its cool with me. But hiding behind an "administrator" tag doesn't give him the right to insult others. If a normal member have posted this he would be banned by now.
I am not here to pick up a fight. I joined here to discuss about cricket and cricket VGs with like minded people. Didn't know that I need to have a "special skin color" to join up...my bad. :(

just chill. He just meant he would rather play orthodox shots rather than unorthodox ones.

Chill down bro. I don't understand how matt is rasist. What he means ia that he want to play proper cricketing shots.

Games that don't have demos always ring alarm bells for me. No demo, no pre order and no purchase upon release; I'll wait for some reviews. Sure, the videos look good, but that means nothing.
I've said before on demos - the only good demo would be to actually play the full game.

Once we're all on next-gen consoles - then we can finally just have a time limited go on the full thing.

Please show me how it is only possible for someone of a particular race to play the helicopter shot and then you might have a point. As far as I'm aware there is no cricket shot or delivery that is exclusive to a particular race or country.

As a general statement - I hate how batsman centric cricket has become - in shorter forms people are going out to the middle with bats twice as thick as they were a few years back and just slogging it. Combined with rule changes to encourage more big hitting, it has removed the real fight between bat and ball that to me makes cricket exciting.

That means, I'm dismissive of the 'innovative' shots that T20 cricket has born out - and it's not the kind of way I'd want to play a video game - because it's not what I like about cricket.

I intended it as a joke - I think that's clear to the vast majority of those reading it.

I've said before on demos - the only good demo would be to actually play the full game.

Once we're all on next-gen consoles - then we can finally just have a time limited go on the full thing.

Please show me how it is only possible for someone of a particular race to play the helicopter shot and then you might have a point. As far as I'm aware there is no cricket shot or delivery that is exclusive to a particular race or country.

As a general statement - I hate how batsman centric cricket has become - in shorter forms people are going out to the middle with bats twice as thick as they were a few years back and just slogging it. Combined with rule changes to encourage more big hitting, it has removed the real fight between bat and ball that to me makes cricket exciting.

That means, I'm dismissive of the 'innovative' shots that T20 cricket has born out - and it's not the kind of way I'd want to play a video game - because it's not what I like about cricket.

I intended it as a joke - I think that's clear to the vast majority of those reading it.

I don't know why you shouldn't be racist...

I hate brown people...

As in people who are brown you know...

As in their skin color being brown...

You know...like south asians....

As in...

i guess you got the point...

aah the perils of modern society.we've drawn up so many social rules that we've become touchy and sissy.don't need this shit on pc.where is dutch when you need him. in short shut up.

This has to be the worse set of conclusions I have ever seen in all my time here at PC. And I am have sure seen a lot of tripe. What are you on about mate, what are you on about??

How much ever innovative shots and other stuffs are created TEST CRICKET will be the most favourite out of the three formats for any REAL cricket fan...:yes:thumbs

It will remain a TEST for the batsman and the bowler....:D

Users who are viewing this thread