Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

I only feel pity for HeyDudeItsSuperStuffingTurnOnTop , you know that pity you feel when you see Gollum for the first time... but it's OK they will have their precious so soon.

You know Ross for all there comments and lovely words about your game is useless for them. Why ? Simple they will still buy the game to give you more crap. Win win, more funny comedy gold from are favourite CEO.:clap

Well, at least you won't have to put up with the somewhat ridiculous ragdoll physics in Fifa 12/13/14.

There was one thing that made me laugh with a Fifa 14 video i saw the other day. It failed to replicate one fundamental rule in football. When taking a goal kick, the ball must be received by a player outside of the penalty area. I must find the video somewhere...

You did? Because sometimes I wonder if you know anything about Cricket at all and aren't here just for your comedy show.

Yeah I like to laugh with CEO like Ross around it's easy.

Cricket I love mate simple as that so don't take my comments to seriously as there is a lot of time between juicy stuff on here and the weeks of nothing.

Now for me as a cricketer, well I was never a Sachin that's for sure.:lol
PS Played when I was 15 to 20 every weekend and have the injuries to prove it mate. I was a all rounder but more with the bat than the bowl.

PS Now back to the game as my story is not that interesting, more of Ross vs Superdude 64.:D

Last edited:
Having known about the game DBC14 through this website, i don't think the other cricket game ( Ashes Cricket ) is no way near in any aspect. I have been busy in telling about this game to friends since august. The only question irking me from my friends is the release date. When is it ???

Well, at least you won't have to put up with the somewhat ridiculous ragdoll physics in Fifa 12/13/14.

There was one thing that made me laugh with a Fifa 14 video i saw the other day. It failed to replicate one fundamental rule in football. When taking a goal kick, the ball must be received by a player outside of the penalty area. I must find the video somewhere...

Like Ross said these sport games are well games, nothing like the real thing and wishing for to much as superdude64 wants then you will never be happy.

PS I am a clown as simple as that but I take my cricket very seriously, I will have to have the right team playing as they are on the TV but Biggs:p(Bugs) don't mean that much to me unless the game gets me out and that's a different story.

----------

What about a demo; are we getting one soon?

Yes Ashes 2013 on steam mate, meet you online. :D

You know Ross for all there comments and lovely words about your game is useless for them. Why ? Simple they will still buy the game to give you more crap. Win win, more funny comedy gold from are favourite CEO.:clap

I am merely here for your entertainment 79C...

Well yours and ShuperDuperDude69.... can't wait to hear their "review" on Friday, I hear they like big red freckles - maybe that's what Fegan was talking about when he said he wanted to "turn it all on", I certainly think DudeGettingShuperShlapped is getting excited at the thought.

User input or not, the bowling animation looks sh*t. End of story. Its how it is. Come xmas day, kids across Australia will be laughing at how comical and pathetic it looks, before promptly putting the game back in the case to give to mum to take back to EB for a refund. What's Big Ant gonna do, put a disclaimer in the box hoping kids will read it?

Fifa, and 99% of other sport games, also has dynamic user input, but you don't see players dribbling a ball along like a retarded llama sh*tting out an dodgy vindaloo :rolleyes

Are you actually serious? Even when you see a slow-mo replay it looks pretty damn good.

And someone made him an administrator... lol

I know, he had a bet with barmyarmy if he could beat him at 'rock, paper, scissors' he could become admin; if he lost he would buy AC13 for all active forum members

He beat him.........:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread