Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Been at work all day, seems like this thread has taken off. Just wanted to ask is this http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/planetcricket-don-bradman-cricket-14-world-premiere-videos-86486.html thread the one containing all playsession videos? Ty

That thread contains the best quality videos MattW captured - important to note that the videos are from an old build, and aren't a 100% accurate reflection of the final game, nor its potential higher quality.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...b-play-session-videos-pics-updated-86475.html

This thread also includes some screenshots and short 7 second videos capturing random moments.

Last edited:
That thread contains the best quality videos MattW captured - important to note that the videos are from an old build, and aren't a 100% accurate reflection of the final game, nor its potential higher quality.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...b-play-session-videos-pics-updated-86475.html

This thread also includes some screenshots and short 7 second videos capturing random moments.

Ah okay, sweet cheers for that! Any reason why it's an older build? Also are these videos from the BA Studio session too?

ty

Ah okay, sweet cheers for that! Any reason why it's an older build? Also are these videos from the BA Studio session too?

ty

They first brought out an older build (randomly grabbed from the office at last moment) due to the fact the two that they originally brought did not want to connect to the Sony network via the phone due to IP issues, and they couldn't access the Cricket Academy online to download players. They put that old build machine up for CA, but then started playing on it without Ross being aware. It was notice early on, but Ross did not want to interupt people's playing to switch the machines over until, unfortunately, after Matt had stopped recording.

The session at BA should be on the guys Youtube channel later today.

Just a quick question to clear things up? Was it just the tv with the red pre-order sign under it that had the old build game?

Ross....in the 6th video in the video thread (4:30 total length) titled "career mode initial" setup...matt starts watching the game play by itself at 2:36. I really like the camera angle there. Is it possible to play with that angle when we are batting/bowling?

I'll send my private jet*

*The BigAnt Jet courtesy of the TGGI licensing deal. Halfsies on fuel though...

Send it by the first test an drop me off at the GABBA and ill make it 2 cakes and some custard!!

I love Australians just for the record - i'm just sad they like rugby so much (i don't like rugby union).

i'm not going to argue about the games industry any further as it is not relevant to this thread and it's 9.39pm.

i'll leave you and the...ahem...(whispering) fan club to it.

It seems like most people here think that you might not be.. umm. Mentaly crisp..

He reminds me of those people in idols that are convinced that they have a beautiful voice, but actually sounds like a murder is happening.

Couldnt agree more Adrian. I couldnt beleive how good everything looked and it was explained that the bugs we did see were no longer :)

It seems like most people here think that you might not be.. umm. Mentaly crisp..

He reminds me of those people in idols that are convinced that they have a beautiful voice, but actually sounds like a murder is happening.

Mentaly...:clap

Just a quick question to clear things up? Was it just the tv with the red pre-order sign under it that had the old build game?

I guess its the other way round..... the TV without the red preorder sign had the old build game, because the dilscoop video and the bobbleheads video that showed the slip catch with hotspot had obvious glitches...

Last edited:
I guess its the other way round..... the TV without the red preorder sign had the old build game, because the dilscoop video and the bobbleheads video that showed the slip catch with hotspot had obvious glitches...

That's what I was thinking. It'd be good to get it cleared up.

Couldnt agree more Adrian. I couldnt beleive how good everything looked and it was explained that the bugs we did see were no longer :)

seems a little convenient doesnt it? Looked like another codemasters game to me. scoring runs far too easily, cartoony graphics, bizarre run ups and release, shots which dont look much like real shots and pretty awful camera angles.

Lets wait for briggs to come in and use some italics maybe some underlinedbold and even... Elipses whilst trying to be funny and not really saying anything.

Even matts feedback is pretty cautious for somebody who they have been trying to butter up for months. Now i will await the onslaught from all the people who have seen videos and say 'great gameplay'...

Users who are viewing this thread