Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Now I have a dilema.. go for a jog when I get home and burn off the 5 donuts I ate today (doh!) or watch the new vid... grrrr...

Same thing that I also observed in yesterday's videos - system pushes all the players to run towards the ball :p hope they don't push the batsman down while running :)

Is it feasible to fix in patch, Ross?

Although inconsequential, I like how the cinematic has the players celebrating where the catch was actually taken. I can't remember if this was in previous games but its a nice detail nonetheless.

loving the videos....game looks great. Cant help but laugh when the batsmen is dismissed and the fielding team almost shoulder charge him of the pitch. Is this a bug that has been or will be fixed.

ego is not a dirty word...

I wonder who wrote this comment.:spy

This look just as robotic and cartooney as IC10. Really bad animations and atmosphere. Feels nothing like cricket. Plus the really wierd so called 'new controls'. I'm sure the old control system is still heaps better than this crap and this'll never have the longetivity of the old games. 'Full of bullshit' CEO of Bigant is still tricking people at planetcricket forum with all the excuses like 'old build' and other blah blahs.. When ever anyone criticise this crap game, he just make some total bullshit excuse on the go and some asskissing members at planetcricket just buy it blindly...

Although inconsequential, I like how the cinematic has the players celebrating where the catch was actually taken. I can't remember if this was in previous games but its a nice detail nonetheless.

That is something I forgot to mention. I love how the players celebrate, giving a high five. Hopefully the in game James Faulkner gives better high fives than in real life! :D

is there any New Zealand stadiums Ross?

----------

is there any New Zealand stadiums Ross?

I wonder who wrote this comment.:spy

Some brain surgeon somewhere? Didn't see the comment on a forum I'm on... like I said, you know you're doing it right when you get a few trolls on the go.

From the YouTube comments on the video posted by Twistie3 - truthers are always fun whatever the topic. There's a reason I just turned the comments off on the videos that I posted.

There will be bugs but we will patch them as best we can. We have a history of after sales commitment with all of our previous games.

Seriously, I don't think what else could one ask for. This, to me, is the biggest plus point of Big Ant.

Very impressive video. Particularly liked the "main" (not helmet view) batting camera.

Loved that we saw players wearing different stuff - e.g. Shirts, vests, jumpers. Nice touch of authenticity.

Few negatives: really don't like the commentary. Pretty wooden and repetitive even in the few videos we've seen doesn't bode well. Not a huge deal, but the biggest minus from what i have seen.

The catch at cover doesnt need the cut scene with the ump nodding and giving him out; it's not a feather to slip. (Minor thing, but detracts from the realism a bit.)

And the catch at silly mid off - i'd be fuming if that happened to me, he absolutely creamed it, and the guy plucks it out the air like it's a balloon floating on a breeze. This is a pretty big issue for me: it's part of the challenge of cricket, the captain places a guy there and you hit him out of position. If he just snaffles everything, you can't do that.

But overall, they don't take away from the feeling that this is going to be a pretty awesome game that i am very eager to get my hands on!

Users who are viewing this thread