@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Download the Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94d here:

http://download.cricketacademygame.com/

If you already have the Cricket Academy V0.99.94 or above you can download an update to Version 0.99.94d here:

http://update.cricketacademygame.com/

Welcome to the Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta for Windows
=================================================
UPDATE 99.94d - Change Notes

* Ability to Advance down the wicket and play blocking strokes

* Score system changes, hitting the ball will gain a point, lbw, bowled or edges will cause an "out" and will reset your score

* Report Teams and Players as being incorrectly censored

* Increased frame rate on low powered PC's

* Various bug fixes

Point of Note:

Lowering Character Textures in Graphics Options will affect the look of the character

This is a standalone PC version of the Cricket Academy that will be available with

Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be released in 2014.

You will be able to create and share players with the rest of the community and be able to

download those players on whichever platform you purchase the full release of the game on.

Last edited:
Wow! I give thanks Ross, this time I woke up to an update, without having to ask "what time will we get the update"

Appreciate all you are doing...Ross you the Boss!!!

Last edited:
^ I think We should be thanking Mrs.Ross for that;)
nice update ross cant wait to try it out

You are quite right... why does Valentines day fall on a Friday? Shouldn't be allowed, and then there's the cricket I wont be allowed to watch....

Oh yes! We had to get this early so that Ross can knock off early and spend time with the Madam,,,we get our fare share though!!!

+ you won't get a chance to see the Proteas bounce back, tough on you!

*Happy Valentine's to those who celebrate it,,,as for me, its BIG Friday*

Can now successfully charge the quicker bowling, and the addition of the advance and block will make a lot of people happy. Have to scoot off to work now so didn't get a chance to face some spin bowling where it will be bettter applied.

Love the appealing! edged one that bounced back off the net and ended up bouncing off my feet a few times, HAWZAAAAAHHH X 10 was quite funny, took me back to the SNES cricket days :P.

Love the HOWZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!

Like the new Scoring system Ross gives much more confidence than streaks when playing well.Nice to see LBW also added and block being no run.
The Advance down the pitch block is also working well against spin.also Legend spin random works well fixed from prev version, Great job with the update.
Happy valentine ross :cheers

hitting the ball will gain a point,
It seems like when you hit the ball with an aggressive ground shot/defensive shot, the score doesn't increment. An attacking shot gets 2 points and a non-trigger shot gets 1.

Otherwise, I like the new scoring system - makes it so you aren't trying to hit everything in sight to keep a streak going.

The advance shots seem a little bit too easy now.

Last edited:
Not sure this is a bug or not but I creamed a cover drive off the front foot against fast bowling. The ball hit the net (whitish part) on the full and I was given out! Wasn't able to replicate it but looks like some well executed cover drives may be considered an edge.

Last edited:
* Score system changes, hitting the ball will gain a point, lbw, bowled or edges will cause an "out" and will reset your score

Finally! I used to hate the previous scoring system which only rewarded you for hitting the ball. I played (and intend to play) most of my time as an opener where actually LEAVING a good ball was the best shot.

Thank you BA. :thumbs

* Ability to Advance down the wicket and play blocking strokes

* Report Teams and Players as being incorrectly censored

* Increased frame rate on low powered PC's

* Various bug fixes

Wow....awesome stuff...really love all 5 points above :cheers

I see what you did with the third point there.....that will ensure almost none of the created players are ever taken off without a legal battle :p

Haven't had a success in advance and block,,,somthing I'm not doing?

Edit: I got it, I was not pulling back on the RAS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread