Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94b Download

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey can any one post all the shots with controller in an image.....sorry if that is already posted.....please give perma-link.....Like Cut,Hook...Some of them i know but some not able to play...thx

rdk26

School Cricketer
This update is great ross thank you :)
I have a minor problem with all the updates. In fast bowling the machine never bowls short and wide outside off. I have tried all difficulty levels but didnt get a single delivery like that. Not able to play my favorite square drive/cut..

grkrama

National Board President
have had only a couple of knocks in the nets but from what i have seen have to say this is the best gameplay yet,good balance of edges ,love gloving the shortball while defending on backfoot, the shot power seems to be improved.:cheers

Have to say giving the telecast cam shows how much the behind batsman close cam is superior in this game.

have to spend more time in the nets to experience this fully:wave.and kudos to Bigant for rolling out the update.

----------

This update is great ross thank you :)
I have a minor problem with all the updates. In fast bowling the machine never bowls short and wide outside off. I have tried all difficulty levels but didnt get a single delivery like that. Not able to play my favorite square drive/cut..

have to say that i got a fair share of short balls with legend fast.:thumbs

Last edited:

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Really dislike the new camera, which I am delighted about. Behind batsman is much superior in my opinion.

Viva la revoluci?n.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Batting behind the bowler seriously makes zero sense when we have a functional behind batsmen option.

It's great.

Yak

School Cricketer
If I wasn't already excited about this game (which I was), this update would absolutely have sold it for me. The difficulty is great, the edges are exquisite and there is nothing more bizarrely satisfying than being beaten and losing your castle.

I was impressed with the first offering of the nets session and I enjoyed the extra pace of the first update, but the lack of edges made it lack something I didn't even fully realise was there until I played this update.

A whole bunch of thanks really needs to go out to the Big Ant team, delivering this only a couple of days before Christmas. I've been a silent observer of the forums for quite some time and there's been a whole lot of entitled rubbish going on (in amongst plenty of good stuff, don't get me wrong). Really, Big Ant owes us nothing, but what they have given us is just awesome, from the community engagement here on planet cricket and keeping us posted with way more detail than could be reasonably expected to the constant updates to cricket academy. So thanks.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've just installed this and for some reason there are only three camera angles(old ones). Any ideas?

Cuirassier1815

School Cricketer
Best update so far and a far tougher test. It now feels that you have to choose between a defensive and aggressive shot. Before it was a little too easy to be aggressive with every delivery.
Personally, I won't bat from behind the bowling machine but the option is there for those who want to.
My personal preference is the close up view using the semi transparent batsman.
I would like to use the Pro view, as I like to feel that I am actually playing, but, I'm not a great lover of the perspective it gives, which makes the bowling machine and the other wicket seem too far away. If it were more like the close up view that would be perfect. Adjustable cameras would be a welcome touch.
I can't find fault with any aspects of this demo and I'm really looking forward to the release of the full game.
Great work Ross and the rest of the Big Ant team and have an enjoyable Christmas.:thumbs

grkrama

National Board President
cant resist posting here after every session at nets,but this update is really nailing the gameplay,i would go as far as saying the gameplay now seems absolute perfect for a full 5 day battle.love playing against fast outswing.the defense part of the game seems very well balanced with this update,i feel like i have a good control over when to attack and when to defend without getting too easy in either mode.

Users who are viewing this thread