Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

And there currently is a positive vibe?

No there isn't. But consider this - You go to the game's official page. You soon realize that you have no way to communicate with the developers/management team. Wouldn't that ring any alarms? Questions like "What are they trying to hide?" and "Why don't they want user interaction" may crop up in the minds of the people.

The whole idea of social media is you CREATE a discussion. You have let the nutjobs in, fact of life. It's the reason why we don't go around town locking up the weirdos in real life... or why 40% of you continue to get login access at PlanetCricket. The majority have to suffer for the minority of morons.

Is there a way to only allow comments on things that have been posted by Big Ant, rather than just allowing comments from anywhere?
They can hide the 'posts by others' section - which means that people's crazy speculation isn't given prominence.

Awesome update, the option for change of pace and random deliveries is great! many slower deliveries were popped right up for easy catch opportunities. As expected I got caught in front of the stumps playing that back foot leg glance to a slower delivery.

Edged a full toss down leg fine as anything trying to slogg one over squared leg would've zipped to the boundary, that felt really good, feels good all around, really impressed :)

seeing these new updates is not fun anymore !
In fact, I'm getting mentally tired the way release of this game is being delayed..

Had this been any other sports game I would have stopped following its progress and rather spent money on any other game..but my love for Cricket is just not letting me go away from discussion around DBC14.

:facepalm I promise myself though next time if developers/publishers made this sort of fun with my patience I would turn my back on those and pick anyother game..

Smallest-Violin.jpg

Notice how the difficulty level has been conveniently edited out. :lol

I use the same pc at home and at work, with my home pc i don't have a problem except when i add a player to a team, it goes back to the desktop even with the new update,,,,,while at work, i get a black screen, it doesn't open at all, just after the Don Bradman Logo it goes blank

Not bothered much since there's little i can do here at work, but its up to date though

seeing these new updates is not fun anymore !
In fact, I'm getting mentally tired the way release of this game is being delayed..

Had this been any other sports game I would have stopped following its progress and rather spent money on any other game..but my love for Cricket is just not letting me go away from discussion around DBC14.

:facepalm I promise myself though next time if developers/publishers made this sort of fun with my patience I would turn my back on those and pick anyother game..

It costs me money when you download it - please don't.

Users who are viewing this thread