Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

You chose to download it dickhead, I had no choice in you costing me money.

Don't let the door hit you.... FFS - head to Facebook, they'll appreciate you there.

or what? :p

I'm not hiding Sherlock. Take a pill. We wouldn't want you "getting more mentally tired"...

----------

anyway... how 'bout them nets! :)

I am enjoying the bowling in the nets so far. :D

You better mind your tongue

This is the internet... his tongue isn't anywhere near you.

I know your origin now !

He was a man, abandoned by his parents, adopted by wild australian red ants... grown acustomed to the world of the ant-people he became the BIG ANT.

Big Ant: Origins
Coming Early September
[Insert Photoshop Here]​

The variation in pace is a welcome addition. And as angad alluded to, the spin bowling feels even better now.

God I hate the time difference between europe and aussieland now I have to wait all the time before I go home from work and then download and play.

Life is not fair but thanks bigant cant wait to test new difficult settings.

P.S. But by then I was looking forward to ross vs sobti and biggs acting like bitch in the middle so sad it all went cold after few posts fuel it guys come on.

Last edited:
I loved that he was bitching about Ross costing him time like he was bloody Dorian Gray or Benjamin Button!

"The time i spent downloading that free thing that you gave me that I didn't have to download, I can never get that back. How dare you!"

But the main thing is he promised to never do it again :yes

problem seems to be too many people (mostly on facebook, but sobti is an example here) think you could be releasing the game today, if only you weren't bothering with a CA update.

now i am as impatient to get my hands on the full game as the next man, but i can understand there wasn't a conversation that went like this:

ross: so i think we'll release the game on friday and start getting some money rolling back in to the coffers

mikey: na don't worry boss, i don't mind not getting paid for a few months, let's just whack out a beta update that costs us money instead?

ross: i knew i employed you for something other than the thursday afternoon reach-around. great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread