Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
problem seems to be too many people (mostly on facebook, but sobti is an example here) think you could be releasing the game today, if only you weren't bothering with a CA update.

now i am as impatient to get my hands on the full game as the next man, but i can understand there wasn't a conversation that went like this:

ross: so i think we'll release the game on friday and start getting some money rolling back in to the coffers

mikey: na don't worry boss, i don't mind not getting paid for a few months, let's just whack out a beta update that costs us money instead?

ross: i knew i employed you for something other than the thursday afternoon reach-around. great idea.

So its Mikeys fault that the game is not released ??? :mad

Sobti man you are targeting the wrong person ross is just innocent go get Mikey.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Alright I'm going to do it...not because anyone asked me to but because its Big Ant's fault (you'll see):

Why are pirates called pirates? Because they aaarrrggghhhhh....

:lol

I'm sorry, couldn't help meself. I will go and hide in my corner now. It was BA's fault you see...they put in the pirate and all....someone had to do it.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Time for Mikey to get a ass kicking, wait what happened in the ashes again.:eek:

angad

Chairman of Consent
Ross,
Under options menu, there are a couple of new options available called 'Bowling Assistance' and 'Bowling Assistance Audio' or something like that. What are these for?

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ross,
Under options menu, there are a couple of new options available called 'Bowling Assistance' and 'Bowling Assistance Audio' or something like that. What are these for?

A sign that net bowling is coming in later update today ??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

St0ney

Club Captain
Hardly this is your lot until game is released whenever that is.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
This sobti just wants some love:wave, I say this to Mr Sobti if the wait is killing you just come on here less. I went missing for a little while but I am back now hahahahahahah:lol

PS I bet Hadds gives it to the English gentlemen again.:lol

PS Ross I bet he still downloads it.:yes

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Now that's funny.:lol

----------

A sign that net bowling is coming in later update today ??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dude I think that's as likely as Sabti getting a free copy of the game from ross:noway. Still the update was early so maybe ross has been in the office alone in the last few weeks cooking something up.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Now that's funny.:lol

----------

Dude I think that's as likely as Sabti getting a free copy of the game from ross:noway. Still the update was early so maybe ross has been in the office alone in the last few weeks cooking something up.

Ross can cook only like this I feel
tumblr_llgamqQLBD1qcjzcm.gif

grkrama

National Board President
Hi can confirm the issue angad mentioned , when playing spin in random or offspin its always bowling legspin

Last edited by a moderator:

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
A great little update again, cheers Ross, it's definitely harder to bat against now especially with the random speed. The "batting loophole" has been eradicated by the looks of things as I edged a couple and had one bouncer hit me on the glove which looped up in the air, quality!!! ;)

This got me wondering about injuries. We know they will be in the game but will there be different types? E.G. broken fingers if hit on the hand and may be able to carry on batting compared to hit in the face and having a broken jaw and not being able to carry on.

One very minor disappointment with the update is that there is still not a ball counter to allow us to leave/ miss balls bowled and still see how many we have faced. Could it be added to the full release at all as I feel it would be quite useful.

JasXI

Club Captain
Why is there a boy in Sri Lankan jersey there!!!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Why is there a boy in Sri Lankan jersey there!!!!

get him on commentary telling a story quick, we need a wicket*

*probably indecipherable to those not listening when blewett and hussain were on earlier.

----------

and as i wrote that, we get a wicket. it's an actual thing!!

to those confused, earlier greg blewett was trying to tell nasser hussain a story about batting in sri lankan heat, he started telling it twice (in the same over) and each time he started it england took a wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread