Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've now had a go with this. Looking good.
- Legend is much harder especially short balls
- Graphics options button is fixed for me

Anyone else noticed that the colours on the delivery are much brighter than before?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
No hurry ross ,keep up the good work:cheers

Update :

ross ,found this happens only when the bowler is set to legendary other modes even veteran is working good and getting all the variations:thumbs.so its no big deal...
@angad can u confirm this...

Yeah....its an issue on legendary difficulty level!!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Advancing and connecting the ball is now a tad more realistic and easy.:cheers

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice update I must say I was playing fast bowler first for 10 mins or so and played him quite well but had some miss timings and edges due to change in pace and some seaming balls, bouncers are now nicley coming onto batsman, this was average I enjoyed it.Then I switched to leg spinner boy o boy(I hate those leggies even in reality and try to sweep them more then often) did the same things in nets after connecting few one took leading edge of the bat and went to shortish mid wicket(hands down didnt had better feeling then this I never thought I will see this in a game this was freakin reality man).

Well done bigant guys hats off brilliant work this is your first cricket game you guys will do wonders later:cheers

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Had a quick go earlier on the default settings, played one beautiful straight drive that knocked the stump outta the ground at bowlers end but after that could hardly hit a ball, anything short and leg side in previous updates I was nailing but can't get near!!! I must have been bowled 8/9 times in about 20 balls, definitely going to be a challenge for me, in all other updates I couldn't play straight but could pull the ball well now I seem to play the drives a lot better but can't pull!!! Everything looks clearer and crisper sound too, brilliant job guys thanks for your time and effort!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

Anyone else noticed that the colours on the delivery are much brighter than before?

Yeah barmy the colours are way better, I did not think there was a problem there but now it feels just better.

I would love for us to pick the colours in the future for the lengths, some people have trouble with reds and blues and so on, not me but my brother will have trouble with the red short balls. Cool for me as I will try to hit him in the head soon I hope.:thumbs

----------

Leaving the ball is very challenging in this game...even that should count as played and should increase the concentration level....

I was thinking about leaving the ball too mate, short balls or wide balls are easy but outside off stump is a little tricky. I will still try to improve as it is, on legend I do feel leaving the ball will be very important to make huge totals.:spy

PS also for anyone who has not played CA Nets yet, be soft on the right stick as many a time I have pressed in(Leaving the ball) and did not know and saw my stumps yet hit(lot's:lol:facepalm). This will be annoying in the full game and takes practice if you hold the control pad to tight like me.:facepalm

PS This game should come with a warning when released, please go the practice modes first or pay the price. Great job again Bigant, this game is worth the long wait so release when ever is the right time. Pease.:D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Thanks for confirming the fix, we didn't have the issue on any of our machines so had to guess what was wrong.

The colours have changed following feedback from those that had issues with the previous tints.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Wait, Gentoras mentioned stats are updated... Is this right?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
The "Reset button for stats" what exactly does it do? I didn't wonna press it and end up with zeros on everyone's stats

Stats are now updated as noticed with Kallis'

You should update the stats, let me know if there's an issue.

You can always backup the files prior.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
You should update the stats, let me know if there's an issue.

You can always backup the files prior.

I am guessing it is updating the stats from some server somewhere that you guys plan to keep up to date?

That's effing awesome.

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
The updated stats work perfectly!

• How often do you guys plan on updating?
  • Is there much work involved on your end?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I assume they just re run their random number generator that makes up the 'stats' that would be unrelated to any real world events.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
How else would it get delivered?

Users who are viewing this thread