Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its just that I did press the button last night and stats changed on noticable players, I've been tracing De Kock for a while and after the press, his stats changed to be real, and I was not connected hence the question

Anyway thanks for the response Ross

angad

Chairman of Consent
Advancing and connecting the ball is now a tad more realistic and easy.:cheers

Still only for spinners though.

----------

Nice update I must say I was playing fast bowler first for 10 mins or so and played him quite well but had some miss timings and edges due to change in pace and some seaming balls, bouncers are now nicley coming onto batsman, this was average I enjoyed it.Then I switched to leg spinner boy o boy(I hate those leggies even in reality and try to sweep them more then often) did the same things in nets after connecting few one took leading edge of the bat and went to shortish mid wicket(hands down didnt had better feeling then this I never thought I will see this in a game this was freakin reality man).

Well done bigant guys hats off brilliant work this is your first cricket game you guys will do wonders later:cheers

Yeah....I have had some insane moments after this update which I never thought would ever be implemented so realistically in a cricket game. One of them was me playing a flick towards leg but due to early timing the ball caught the outside edge (or maybe back of the bat) and 'flew' towards thirdman.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its just that I did press the button last night and stats changed on noticable players, I've been tracing De Kock for a while and after the press, his stats changed to be real, and I was not connected hence the question

Anyway thanks for the response Ross

I thought you meant updates in general :)

All linked players will have been updated.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Advancing and connecting the ball on spinners is spot on now,,,but why can't we do the same to the fast bowlers, I know its risky and connect everytime, but it should be in the game

----------

I thought you meant updates in general :)

All linked players will have been updated.

Oh no, I meant for the stats only, once again Thanks

kevinpp24

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
so after resetting the stats i checked stats of every format..found something like this in T20I BATTING STATISTICS

Name : Fawad Alam
Mat - 489
Inns - 489
NO- 255
Runs - 9750
Hs- 148
Ave - 41.67
BF- 8991
SR - 108.44
100 - 54
50 - 70
4s- 589
6s - 269
Ct - 330
St - 2

:eek::p:eek:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That chair :mad that chair...blocked my multiplier shots on more than 4 ocassions

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
seeing these new updates is not fun anymore !
In fact, I'm getting mentally tired the way release of this game is being delayed..

Had this been any other sports game I would have stopped following its progress and rather spent money on any other game..but my love for Cricket is just not letting me go away from discussion around DBC14.

:facepalm I promise myself though next time if developers/publishers made this sort of fun with my patience I would turn my back on those and pick anyother game..

yes patience is required to get better game.Just forget that there is a game called DBC14 for sometime.:thumbs

laxsidd

Club Captain
My first reply in this forum..

Firstly, Excellent work by Big Ant team to bring out such a wonderful game. Great initiative by Ross & team - their active participation in this forum & timely beta releases.

Talking about the 99.94 c version, I have noticed a minor issue when playing against Unorthodox spin. When set in random, the machine bowls deliveries that go across the right hander. Some of these deliveries end up so wide that they pitch outside the return crease at the batter's end. Length is usually full when this happens.

Maybe a non-issue in the actual game.

However, other than this, it was real fun playing at the nets. Only makes me eager for the full game release.

khanjoiya456

Club Captain
When you move Ls to front foot or backfoot and press rs like for leaving the ball it plays with pads :) :O

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Any idea of how often you guys will update the stats?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At this point no, but I think reasonably often, after major events like a whitewash for sure :p

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
At this point no, but I think reasonably often, after major events like a whitewash for sure :p

Oh right so straight after the Aussies tour of South Africa then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread