Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

I would be okay with this, only if we get to shoot it down like every other damn video game with helicopters, what's the deal with everyone hating helicopters?

Considering how impossible they are to fly in every game I've seen with them, they deserve to be exploded.

Everytime you play the helicopter shot, a real helicopter flies in and stops it reaching the boundary.

MS Dhoni's helicopter is the real helicopter and it is coming out this Sunday! :D

do we realy have a option to edit the ball and stumpe and if we do how and where

Was this controls before or am I noticing now only ?

Attachments

• DBC Controls.jpg
    DBC Controls.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 71
i think it was there from 99.4d btw @Ross how is your family?its since 10 years you have posted but it will be great if you come online

unable to login...
when i log in giving a password it says sign out and login screen apears again :-/ :-/

Never seen that before....not sure if it's new and if so why it has been implemented? I thought pace was down to the speed at which you push the right stick forward?

@MattW

Yeah I also thought the same about the pace.

Never seen that before....not sure if it's new and if so why it has been implemented? I thought pace was down to the speed at which you push the right stick forward?
Yeah, that was my understanding too. Perhaps it's to allow you a wider variation in speed, as in selecting the slower option would pre-pick a slower ball, but then your speed of moving the right stick would make the difference between bowling a pie or something that's just slightly slower and would be harder to pick.

That said, for the 'faster' option, unless there's a penalty for using it, if you're a fast bowler, wouldn't you always want to press that?

There is a penalty associated to it, you will lose stamina at a significantly higher rate.

That fast delivery sound like an "effort ball " where the bowler puts all his energy behind it. Possibly during the last over of a close match maybe? For the slower one, probably it means a genuine slow ball, maybe can be used to bowl slower bouncer?
@HBK619 can correct me...

Can't correct what's right. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread