Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

So they are to be used sparingly just like in real cricket? Unless it's t20 where every other ball is a slower ball!

----------

Yeah, that was my understanding too. Perhaps it's to allow you a wider variation in speed, as in selecting the slower option would pre-pick a slower ball, but then your speed of moving the right stick would make the difference between bowling a pie or something that's just slightly slower and would be harder to pick.

That said, for the 'faster' option, unless there's a penalty for using it, if you're a fast bowler, wouldn't you always want to press that?

Yeah, that must be how it works. Say you had a Fast-Med bowler who can bowl up to around 85mph, if you used a slower ball it'd drop that down to between 60-75mph and dependent on how quickly you push the right stick it'll give a delivery between those two speeds. With a fast one you'll be be able to break your 'top' speed by a few mph. In my head that's how it should work.

There is a new update available right now that will allow you to "Get Best".

Let us know what you think of the top rated teams :yes

CA didn't prompt about the update. I guess I have to download it manually. #EnthusiasticRoss :p

Correct. The original V1.00.00 pretty much leaked out before it should have - that's why I haven't posted about it yet on FB/BA Forums. There isn't a new V1.00.01

If someone could please confirm that they now can "Get Best" I'd appreciate it as I can then go home :yes

If someone could please confirm that they now can "Get Best" I'd appreciate it as I can then go home
Doesn't seem to - the option is greyed out and the per-team option says it will be enabled in the future.

Unless it's going to take a bit before the download updates?

Doesn't seem to - the option is greyed out and the per-team option says it will be enabled in the future.

Nope, it should not be greyed out if you are logged in.

So did you download the update again?
I am finished with the updated 'update' halfway and will discontinue it if it isn't working.

Users who are viewing this thread