Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

yes i am very poor need to improve my skills before early september as i am going on a vacation:p

Is it possible to replace teams with the best team now? I keep getting this message "Replace teams will be enabled in future".

Is it possible to replace teams with the best team now? I keep getting this message "Replace teams will be enabled in future".
@sharp7 Yes it is possible and has been done so. You need to make sure you have the last update from today:

There was initially a problem that was resolved with a later patch....see the first post for the links.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that the Australian team when you use get best is mine, and I think also the IPL teams. Definitely got a sneaky up-rating by the boys at Big Ant, because I don't see how in the five minutes between using the old version and downloading the new update my teams could go from being rated 3-3.5 star to being rated 5

That's better......

I would love to work with the YMCA however I can't grow a Mo worth keeping :(

----------

I can confirm that the Australian team when you use get best is mine, and I think also the IPL teams. Definitely got a sneaky up-rating by the boys at Big Ant, because I don't see how in the five minutes between using the old version and downloading the new update my teams could go from being rated 3-3.5 star to being rated 5

Just a recalculation, there was a bug :)

Just a recalculation, there was a bug :)

Channeling my inner 79c I have to say :):yes:clap:cheers:thumbs

"Great" in short. If "Get Best Teams" gets folks the best teams on consoles, it can only add to the "word of mouth" publicity of the game. Plus I don't want to waste a second of my time sifting through teams and players to figure out which ones are the best... I want to start playing ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread