Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

What is it? Is it okay if I download the full setup linked on post 1? Or, is there something I have missed...
If you have already installed CA previously, you will get a message from CA itself for the update.
I was asking to edit the post with changenotes BTW.:p

Works exactly as it sounds, you press the get best button and you get the best (highest rated) teams.

Short answer, yes.

There is more detail that you can find out for yourself in CA.

Now that we have 'get best' options for teams available, I am wondering if we can get an option of getting the best players individually.
It can be done in following way:
To activate the option, user must use 'get best' options for teams. User can then use the option of 'get best' for players, to replace the teams or players. User can be asked to select the teams he want to replace or some specific set of players. User should also be allowed to deselect players from the teams he selected, so that he can keep the ones whom he think are alright. This option should specifically replace the 'players of teams' or players selected with the highest rated players available in CA individually. This option might actually come in handy, as it'll mean that you have all the 'best' rated players in your game. Obviously, the rating systems should work flawlessly to make a practical use of it. 'Get Best' option should be must as it'll help in searching the player by the name used in the 'best teams'. Hope I am clear enough with my idea. :p

BTW, just a thought.:)

If you're not happy with a player, you can just go to the 'Other Players' section and choose to Replace With Best from that screen for a particular player

after installing the latest update, when i try signing in its showing that I have been signed out. Please help.
Why I am unable to see "get best" option :(

Completely re-enter your username and password. You have to be signed in to use Get Best

Is it possible to see which are the teams you downloaded using "Get Best" option? Something like "Australia - casper", "England - mrdconnors" etc., i.e., creator along with the team. Coz if we can't see the team creator, it would be extremely difficult to find out whether the team was from a good creator (say munkeymomo) or from a cr@ppy one (chunnster).

Can not agree with you more, he also goes around begging for people to upvote his teams "as they are the best of the best" etc. Guys like Munkey and Ruck have done a brilliant amount of good work though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread