Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Can not agree with you more, he also goes around begging for people to upvote his teams "as they are the best of the best" etc. Guys like Munkey and Ruck have done a brilliant amount of good work though. :)

True plus another reason is I'm lazy... I can't be bothered to go through each individual player or team to figure out which one it might be from. If there's a creator listed as you are browsing the teams, it becomes a simple matter of replacing the ones you don't like with your preferred creator.

Sorry if already asked The chain next to players and teams online community thing is that the players that are on the disk or the ones ive already downloaded? Thanks

Sorry if already asked The chain next to players and teams online community thing is that the players that are on the disk or the ones ive already downloaded? Thanks

I assume it means the team is linked.

I've done very little at all in Cricket Academy, so I have to give thanks to a lot of the creators who've spent a lot of time creating a lot of awesome teams.

I do however find it a little bit sad that the only player I'm responsible for of any decent created quality (Merv Hughes), is in the get best attributed to someone called Chevo and even modified by someone else in another team and attributed to Chevo as the original creator there too. I'm pretty sure there might've been a build of Cricket Academy where people got away with that at some point?

I've done very little at all in Cricket Academy, so I have to give thanks to a lot of the creators who've spent a lot of time creating a lot of awesome teams.

I do however find it a little bit sad that the only player I'm responsible for of any decent created quality (Merv Hughes), is in the get best attributed to someone called Chevo and even modified by someone else in another team and attributed to Chevo as the original creator there too. I'm pretty sure there might've been a build of Cricket Academy where people got away with that at some point?

There unfortunately was and some people that took advantage before we shut the server down. Others didn't do it on purpose though, it was a bug.

Very sorry this happened, we did try out best to contain it. I apologise :(

Yeah, I wouldn't of done it on purpose just would of been me uploading the team he was in to the server for downloading once the game came out or incase my laptop fried itself then I lost all my progress.

Yeah, I wouldn't of done it on purpose just would of been me uploading the team he was in to the server for downloading once the game came out or incase my laptop fried itself then I lost all my progress.

Understood and I want to point out that it's my fault entirely, that it was generally not a malicious act by the uploader.

There unfortunately was and some people that took advantage before we shut the server down. Others didn't do it on purpose though, it was a bug.

Very sorry this happened, we did try out best to contain it. I apologise :(

Definitely nothing to worry about, you guys have done nothing but your level best in every way to make this game a great experience for every gamer and can't wait until a day after my birthday (DAMMIT) to play it. :)

----------

Hi Chevo, thanks for that. No bad feelings at all, I know how it happened now so that's awesome. There will be others with way more to worry about than my one little Merv, lol. :p

Definitely nothing to worry about, you guys have done nothing but your level best in every way to make this game a great experience for every gamer and can't wait until a day after my birthday (DAMMIT) to play it. :)

Thanks for understanding, I'm big on people getting credited for their work so hate it when this sort of stuff happens.

I remember back at the time we took the server down for maybe a week, the only time we took it off the air was for this bug.

Users who are viewing this thread