Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

I just got an email from Cricket Academy thanking me for reporting a player... which I didn't. (Well, unless by accident, but I don't think so)...

Has anyone else seen this?

I just got an email from Cricket Academy thanking me for reporting a player... which I didn't. (Well, unless by accident, but I don't think so)...

Has anyone else seen this?

'chunnster' is that you? :spy

The get best works fine for me and I'm quite happy with the teams that you get. Only query is Pune are in the original list for IPL teams but they're not a team now, so instead of 8 teams there's 9.

The get best works fine for me and I'm quite happy with the teams that you get. Only query is Pune are in the original list for IPL teams but they're not a team now, so instead of 8 teams there's 9.

Delete them

Well since you are Mr Know-It-All then stop posting stupid problems if you know the solutions.

For starters, I am not even sure if you can delete the on-disk teams. Even if you could, IPL is a part of Career Mode, I am pretty sure it isn't as straight-forward as just deleting them through CA.

Does anyone know how you remove players from teams without using the replace player option. Also I see people talking about the use best option. Is this the replace all teams under Teams

Make sure they aren't in one of the default batting line ups for the team. They can't be removed if they are in a batting line-up. Then you have to remove them when editing the team roster.

Can anyone tell me why the replace with best option doesn't seem to be available in my CA. Just seen it used in a video so know that it should be working

Can anyone tell me why the replace with best option doesn't seem to be available in my CA. Just seen it used in a video so know that it should be working

Download the update again.

Maybe PM HBK619 or BigAntStudios. I don't think any other fix is known on here.

Users who are viewing this thread