Eddie's Gameplay patch

I dunno if this is right but more runs would b hit on the off side if the batsmen stood on their middle and leg stump instead of middle and off...do u agree?

when ever i play i always stand just outside leg stump

Eddie said:
the patvhes i have relsed are for ODI matches, NOT TEST MATCHES.

My test match patch will be released in a few days.
Thanks for that Eddie, it seems i may have missed my true vocation in life - i shall have to bowl more often :)

So with this patch, does it just work on friendlies or such?
Or does it work on the World Series one day game mode????

I get ya, so your soon to arrive Test Match patch will apply to say 5 day matches for international and domestic?

Thanks m8, really good job your doing!

(Also, GET IN ENGLAND!!)

4.4 is very nice and now most backfoot shots are working nicely.But only complain is that still some six hit shots are too easy and always find boundry.So tightening them can make the game more realistic while keeping single and 4s easier.May be new fielding will sort out this issue.As mid-on area needs protection.

Eddie can you release a patch for those persons where batting is difficult and much swing and seam is there .Where we have to build our innings by single and doubles and we cannot directly go for sixes and boundries while maintaining bf shots powerful and we witness some big inswinger as well.

Played 50 over ODI with yur 4.4 patch. I agree with Hero. It's still relativily easy to hit six over mid on, mid off region. Tail enders also tend to score runs easy, this is somewhat unrealistic. Cut shots and off side shots (except cover drive) are still relitively hard. Looking forward to your flields, keep up the good work. I think your patches are the best avaliable for C2005 atm.

Looks good, gonna try this right now. Im waiting for the test match patch though because that is real easy for me even on medium and i know im not anything special on the game

hey eddie..
the patches are good if not great to say the least..
what is the difference between ur patch n tutsi's patch? if u dont mind me askin this question...
also...is it possible to slow down the fielders?? i mean they r toooo fast...silly mid off fields the ball in the covers sum times b4 i can even look...
keep up the good work mate...ur making this game a hell lotta fun to play now...
and thanks..

I want to finish my test patch (v1.0), then i will do a HARD version of the ODI patch.

Users who are viewing this thread