Eddie's Gameplay patch

** UPDATE **

1. New and improved field placing. Allowing 1's, 2's & 3's to be scored, but crucially the bad ball can still be hit for four. Also more catching postions for openng overs & in the "mid-overs".

2. All pitch conditions have be changed. Now there is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE pitch conditions, givng more diversity to game play.

3. All outfields have been changed (in terms of speed). If you want to hit a four or a six, you'll have to time the ball 100% , and even then sometimes it might now go for four.

4. Strokes have undergone a bit of an overhaul. Both in terms of power, direction, difficulty and trajectory.

5. Swing and Seam have been increased, but still green pitches will provides the most assistance for the bowlers.

6. Edges : -> Still in progress/testing. I am trying to make it so that there are a LOT more edges (especially with the top order players for the CPU).

Gerneral gameplay:

- It is my aim to make it hard to play big shots early on in an innings. If you go for a 6-hit before being 40-50% setting, then you'll likely get and edge.

- Off-side shots have a higher chance of gaining an edge. There is also been differentiation between edges for different length deliveries.

- The "varied bowling" from the CPU has been fine tuned to reduce the number of wides from Partime & full-time bowlers.

Hope to release this patch in the next day or so.

Hey Eddie ,

Eagerly waiting for ur patch mate................I have tried ur prvious patches and i like it, but after Tutsi 3.1 release i have not tried any other patches. It is kinda perfect. i hope u have come wid something better i mean some challenging gameplay.............waiting.......waiting ......... :cheers

Hey Eddie,

Wating for ur patch........when r u releasing it............ :cheers

still trying to get the edges right....its very hard to get the CPU top order batsmen to get edges, without making the Lower order edges every ball.

General gameplay sems fine.

hey eddie when r u gonna release the patch..............its been long or give uss dome update .......

Reason for delay:

After the release of the "in game editor". I have adjusting player values for realism.

So i intend to release a roster as part of this patch.

Main feature of the roster will be to change SLOW THE PLAYER SPEED DOWN, this will make gameplay 10x better and more realistic!

yeh slower players is a great idea. cant wait!

ive got a problem for my game, i am warwickshire doing the 2020 cup and when i get a wicket the game closes, can some one help?

ive got a problem for my game, i am warwickshire doing the 2020 cup and when i get a wicket the game closes, can some one help?

not using my patch ? haven't edited anything towards the 2020 cup

no sorry, i'll download it now, i just didnt download it because i am almost complete but its gone wrong so i will download your patch and start again.

Hey Eddie, any update on the patch...................waiting for its release..............dont rush it take ur time and make it the best.........cheers
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread