• Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
sehwag needs little bit coaching from kamran akaml

he will tell him to how to score runs in 2 innings of the test match

donkey said:
I wonder why they are playing 7 games, this is the most boring series ever. Even dhoni is rested for next game so nomore fireworks. Who is going to open for us without Sehwag and Dhoni:crying

Uthhapa will replace Sehwag and Dravid will replace Dhoni at the top of the order. I hope Uthhapa is selected. He needs to be given the chance.

Pathan should replace RP Singh from the previous game. Munaf and VRV can play one more game. They need to be given more chances to prove! With the batting prowess of Powar, our batting line up in the ODI's gets deeper and deeper.

Muhammad Asif said:

dont you think you always sprout nonsense? how are you able to achieve it? i am perplexed at your talent!!!

donkey said:
2 in a row??? :eek:

England should hope Flintoff does not play so that they can win! :p

tsyrmas said:
Giles probably won't do much either.

congraguations to you guys udal did it for englan in third test match

india all out at hundred ha ha what a joke

you should be proud of your country

well done udal

east or west udal the best

saisrini80 said:
dont you think you always sprout nonsense? how are you able to achieve it? i am perplexed at your talent!!!

he's just great! we've seen several dexters like him :D , Muhammad_Asif, continue your jokes (though repititive)

congraguations to you guys udal did it for englan in third test match

india all out at hundred ha ha what a joke

you should be proud of your country

well done udal

east or west udal the best

again...try something else mate, its getting too repititive (boring as well, for some reason)

Muhammad Asif said:

Well, you need some coaching as well (not cricket, but common sense/behaviour/attitude).

I don't think both MP and VRV should play. England handle pace better, and on these Indian tracks, its not a good idea to play two fast bowlers...instead have a variety. Try Agarkar or RPS.

guys i cant understand. india's best batsman ever gunaguly is not playing for India. what is the reason for not gunaguly play?

How about trying to search and find out? Either Google, or maybe Cricinfo might help you.

cricket4life said:
guys i cant understand. india's best batsman ever gunaguly is not playing for India. what is the reason for not gunaguly play?

well if you are new to indian cricket, the thing is ganguly has been dropped from the side in both test and ODI cricket because of various reasons. one reason is that the preferrence is given to youth and ganguly is no youngster now. and some murmurs are made that its his difference with the current coach greg chappell (the widely gossiped spat) that has paved the way for his sacking from the national side!

Gilchrist said:
How about trying to search and find out? Either Google, or maybe Cricinfo might help you.

Wow. Funny sarcasm! But something gives me a feeling that the tone of that message from "cricket4life" was sincere!

The other reason is that his form was shaky, he was looking vunerable against short pitched bowling, and his fielding is pretty poor ;)

puddleduck said:
The other reason is that his form was shaky, he was looking vunerable against short pitched bowling, and his fielding is pretty poor ;)

he was....
and how do you his fielding is poor....may be he improved? He fielded quite well in the only test he played, his onfield attitude was good.

Normally, I would say Ganguly's fielding ranks lower than many in the Indian team. But after reading about the barrage of dropped catches in the India-England test series, such a statement would take more courage.

cricket_lover said:
he's just great! we've seen several dexters like him :D , Muhammad_Asif, continue your jokes (though repititive)

again...try something else mate, its getting too repititive (boring as well, for some reason)

Well, you need some coaching as well (not cricket, but common sense/behaviour/attitude).

actually i am like indian peple who always behave like animals when they watch match in studium

I don't think both MP and VRV should play. England handle pace better, and on these Indian tracks, its not a good idea to play two fast bowlers...instead have a variety. Try Agarkar or RPS.

rather than telling this to me you should tell this to your worst indian cricket crowd whho behaved lke animals in 5 th odi ;)

Last edited:
If anyone has ever visited the BBC message boards, I believe the technical term for our friend Asif is a "Wum" - which means Wind Up Merchant. He is basically not worth yours or my time ;) Remember afterall it is easter holidays for most children, so he will probably find something else to do if ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread