Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Who is Dinesh karthik? I check his record. He is not good player. I think dhoni is Indias best player ever.

puddleduck said:
If anyone has ever visited the BBC message boards, I believe the technical term for our friend Asif is a "Wum" - which means Wind Up Merchant. He is basically not worth yours or my time ;) Remember afterall it is easter holidays for most children, so he will probably find something else to do if ignored.

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

yea, i think i should ignore this guy :cool:

Dravid, Karthick and Flintoff set to play, its going to be good competition. Will Flintoff click in his 100th ODI?

Turbanation said:
If India have Dravid they've won it.

I thought cricket was an eleven man game, will be great to see him bowl and keep at the same time, conjures up images of a one man band, or an old bugs bunny cartoon :p

I know what you mean though, throughout the tour in both the tests and odi arena England have struggled to find a plan that troubles him. If you attack his stumps he punishes you through midwicket, whilst if you bowl wider outside off stump, in the test arena he'll just wait all day for the right ball, in Odi cricket the moment the lengths wrong he puts it away for four. If I could have any Indian player in the England team, it would be him :cheers

Turbanation said:
If India had him in the last match they would have got at least 240+.

I wouldn't get any England fans, myself included, started on "ifs and buts". At least India had the choice regarding Dravid ;)

puddleduck said:
I wouldn't get any England fans, myself included, started on "ifs and buts". At least India had the choice regarding Dravid ;)
No "If" No "BUT" only "Jatt".
:happy

England team:
AJ Strauss, IR Bell, MJ Prior, KP Pietersen, PD Collingwood,
+GO Jones, ID Blackwell, LE Plunkett, Kabir Ali, SI Mahmood,
JM Anderson.

India team:
AR Uthappa, *R Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, SK Raina, Y Venugopal Rao,
+KKD Karthik, IK Pathan, RR Powar, RP Singh, VR Singh,
S Sreesanth.
No Flintoff (that'll hurt me in FC)

Sreesanth is back into the team, interesting though b/c MP is left out but VRV stays

Also interesting is that Sehwag and Kaif are not in the team.

More than half the players in current Indian squad have little to no experience.

In last 9 deliveries Pietersen scored 35 runs

Users who are viewing this thread