Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Great fightback by Kaif and Kumble, this match looks to be evenly poised now.

I think some senior Indian batsmen should take batting lesson from kaif and Kumble.

There not making mistakes, and there have been no chances.
India well set at the moment.

err...KAIF dropped on 18, kumble dropped before he made double figues. kumble has also edged 4 shots through the slips.

I'd say that was quite a few chances..

Monty always has been like that, not a great deal of turn but very economical and difficult to face. That was a great Bedfordshire side in those days with Monty & Cooky

England again have lost the initiative after a good start, but overall Im really pleased with their performance. I think a draw seems the best bet at this moment, although all three results are possible.

England will have to bat well in the 2nd innings.

Great inning of 91 by M. Kaif! 322/9 is not bad at all. India was 190 for 7 and now 322 for 9. Great fight back by Kaif and Kumble. And excellent day for England.

What a great end to the day if you're an England fan! Should mean the lads come out full of confidence tomorrow. Just saw the Geraint Jones drop on Sky Sports News...if he goes with two hands he catches it, wish he'd stop going with one hand! :mad:

I'm very pleased, if at the end of day 3 in a test in India and you're 70 ahead with just one Indian wicket left you need to be proud.

Harmison deserved that wicket, didn't bowl at his best but put in 100% effort.

Hoggard bowled really well, lucky to get Dravid mind, but then Flintoff shouldn't have been out so things sort themselves out. Monty bowled well with the ball of the day at the end, pitching on middle hitting off, and getting Sachin as his first wicket.

Kaif and Kumble did well although Geraint dropping another one didn't help our cause. I really don't think Jones is THAT Much better a batter than Read, who has improved.

Users who are viewing this thread