Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
KP is having a great stroke of luck.sreesanth has dropped a simple one!hope that does not prove too costly!nothing going right for the Indians at the moment.

India aren't making this easy for themselves. You don't want to give extra lives to guys like KP who can really hurt you.

Now this is sounding very similar to the last Ashes match. Pietersen lucky early on, dropped and then bang a 150. Watch out India!

On a separate note, who will go out of the team when Yuvraj comes in for the second match? Is Laxman going to be fired or is Kaif going to make way?

ENGLAND SO LUCKY

EDGED FOR FOUR BY COOK

But they have played well, and they do deseefve some luck for their efforts.

Since England have been the better team and had more than there fair share of luck anything less tha a win for england will b disappointing

Well he's made 52 of just 76 balls - he could certainly make a century.

Pathan is not having a good over!

I have a sneaky feeling that India will bounce back for the second test after the dissaspointing performance in this test match. Kumble and Harbajan have been dissapointing so far and I anticipate one of them to fire next game.

well Indians need a fraction of kp's stroke of luck.

Adarsh said:
On a separate note, who will go out of the team when Yuvraj comes in for the second match? Is Laxman going to be fired or is Kaif going to make way?
laxman has not fired for quiet some time and his performance in 2nd innings will be under scanner as players should be selected in playing 11 based on their current form.

30 overs left and England have a lead of 250. Pietersen may be lucky be he sure is getting the job done.

kodos said:
I have a sneaky feeling that India will bounce back for the second test after the dissaspointing performance in this test match. Kumble and Harbajan have been dissapointing so far and I anticipate one of them to fire next game.
you cannot see spinners not performing in the subcontinent in home conditions for too long!

What do you reckon is to blame for the spinners bad displays? I reckon it's the pitch.

I knew that Cook had some talent after smashing our bowling lineup all over the park. Looks to be a real bright prospect for England. I wonder what they will do with him once Vaughan and Trescothick come back.

Hopefully, drop BELL, move Strauss to 3, and leave Cook opening with Tresco.

I reckon they are just bowling poorly. I think we need Chawla in our team- a good legspinner who can turn the ball a lot and has a very good googly. I think he needs to come instead of either H.Singh or one of the batsmen. Pathan is an allrounder, he can bat. So India will bat to no.7 anyway which is not too bad.

Bell isn't that bad Eddie. He's just an inconsistent player who only plays well in certain conditions. In the warm-up matches he was England's best batsman.

and in Pakistan.

I still think this game has draw written all over it whatever KP does. Shame as you need to win from these situations if you want to win the series.

Users who are viewing this thread