Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
They're getting a lot of singles. Cook and Collingwood should really go for it now, a century would be nice and it would prove yourself but you need to do what is most important for the team.

Cook has been dropped, Dravid again! India's fielding has been appauling.

Cook makes his debut 100, first time I've ever really cheered about a personal achievement over the radio. Throughly deserved I feel.

Well done to Cook :clap his maiden test century and it only took him 2 innings! I predict big things for him :D

Got it with a 4, that's confidence for ya!

lets go one-daystile and get 17 off the last over to get to 300, surely India cant chase this down, can they ?

As i say that Collingwood sends one into the stands. and a no ball

India might be able to chase it down but they will have to slog it - I'd say to put our men on the boundaries tommorow. There is a chance for England to win it. India though are well out of it. 297/3, we lead by 367 runs. Question is tommorow should we bat for a couple more overs or shall we let the Indians bat.

hondeyho said:
India might be able to chase it down but they will have to slog it - I'd say to put our men on the boundaries tommorow.

What on earth for? We need men round the bat in attacking positions. They're not going to chase this down.

hondeyho said:
Question is tommorow should we bat for a couple more overs or shall we let the Indians bat.

No we need all 3 sessions to even have a chance at bowling them out, batting a couple more overs would be a waste of time as the way the indians were going theat would take bout 15 mins, then another 20 mins to turn round, so no we will declare over night.

Big day for the England side!

Where was that predicted rain? Actually good though! England, esp. Cook played really well. We, the Indians have thrown up another hero yet again

367 lead right now! If England bat a few overs tomorrow, absolute waste of time. This total is enough for England to look to defend in 3 sessions. Yes its not doing as much as expected from the pitch but that occasional ball turns big. Its a slow turner but still if England can give themselves 3 sessions, may be they can win!

India winning here is just 5% out of the three possible results! Its open though! It depends on what England does tomorrow morning - bat on or declare overnight! If they declare overnight and Sehwag can get his customary flying start, then India increase their chances of getting to the total. But even if Sehwag gets out, I expect Dravid to send Dhoni up the order to show that he can be a positive leader and look for victory instead of getting themselves into the shell!

Very bad day for India on the field! Cant drop 3 catches! And add to that a big decision for Pietersen who stayed on after being caught and bowled. He himself agreed in the post day interview that he was lucky to get to 87

No, I disagree with what you said re: Dhoni. He won't come at 3, trust me. Sehwag is our only chance of winnning. If he gets out in the first session, then India will go into a shell.

Bad day for INDIA and Lucky for the English batsmen!!! I feel sorry for Kumble today he was really unlucky. Too many drop catches!!! Kevin was out but the stupid umpire didn't give out and then he was dropped on 57 by Sreesanth which was an easiest catch and then he went to make 87. Bhajji dropped Cook of his own bowling and Dravid dropped him in the slips when he was in 90?s. Collingwood was plumb in front to Kumble on the first ball but Alen Dar didn't give him out since he's a Paki and doesn't want India to win. :mad: Kaif dropped one but it was a tough one. England are very LUCKY to get these runs on the board. They should be happy.

Last edited:
Dhoni said:
Bad day for INDIA and Lucky for the English batsmen!!! I feel sorry for Kumble today he was really unlucky. Too many drop catches!!! Kevin was out but the stupid umpire didn't give out and then he was dropped on 57 by Sreesanth which was an easiest catch and then he went to make 87. Bhajji dropped Cook and Dravid dropped him in the slips when he was in 90?s. Collingwood was plumb in front to Kumble on the first ball but Alen Dar didn't give him out. Kaif dropped one but it was a tough one.

England definitely got more than their fair share of luck today but India certainly didn't help themselves.

Dhoni said:
Collingwood was plumb in front to Kumble on the first ball but Alen Dar didn't give him out since he's a Paki and doesn't want India to win. :mad:

You need to stop saying ridiculous things. It just makes you look stupid.

Dhoni said:
Bad day for INDIA and Lucky for the English batsmen!!! ICollingwood was plumb in front to Kumble on the first ball but Alen Dar didn't give him out since he's a Paki and doesn't want India to win. :mad:
Completely uncalled for.

Infact, I think he is one of the better umpires around.

Adarsh said:
Completely uncalled for.

Infact, I think he is one of the better umpires around.
Yeah, he is better! Who said he isn?t? He is better but with giving players out when they're actually aren't and giving not out when they are. Billy is the best umpire I've ever seen.

I predict: Tomorrow it's going to be a special day for the Indians. India will win this match by 3 wickets with Dhoni not out at the crease. The star for the Indian victory will be MS DHONI with the fastest test hundred. Sehwag will score 120+. Dravid and Laxman will score good patience 50's. Sachin and rest of the batsmen will not score that many. Lolz...it's just a prediction and I hope it'll happen. How it?ll that be like for the English supporters? :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread