Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Wel lfrom what ive see nso far except for the 2 100+ partnerships in the first indian inings i havent seen much in them. Also considering England are missing a number of players that have starred in the past year then they are playin very well.

here's my arithmetics
5% India
25% England
70% Draw

Last edited:
1.) 50% England win
2.) 25% draw
3.) 25% India win
I hope third one will happen.

England should declare first thing tommorow morning, they have got enough runs to take 10 Indian wickets below that score.

India can still win, they should play positive tommorow, and bat out for a win.

Dhoni should also come up the order.

Come on Sehwag!, come on Dhoni!, come on Tendulkar!, COME ON INDIA!.

All the Indian fans should back the team and dont think negitive.

mine would be...

1. 40% England win
2. 50% Draw
3. 10% India win

I want the third to happen... but realistically dont see much of a chance. A draw or an England win is more likely

Indiangod said:
England should declare first thing tommorow morning, they have got enough runs to take 10 Indian wickets below that score.

India can still win, they should play positive tommorow, and bat out for a win.

Dhoni should also come up the order.

Come on Sehwag!, come on Dhoni!, come on Tendulkar!, COME ON INDIA!.

All the Indian fans should back the team and dont think negitive.

On this pitch, I think the required run rate would be too much for an Indian win.

Come on.., we are expecting India to go at 4 r.p.o on th final day, when both teams couldnt maitain 3 in their first innings. The reason for the higher run rate of Englands second innings was that they were in quite a strong position and trying to win the test match. On the other hand the first thing that the Indians will look to do is to save the match. If they have plenty of wickets in the end, they may go for it. But the chances for that happening is very slim. I would be very happy with a draw....

I'm getting really annoyed with the Indian fans who say England were lucky. They were only lucky with the c&b by Kumble. Otherwise the Indian fielding was to blame. As I said before the Indian TEAM accepted the decision and didn't complain, so they set the example towards the fans!

Here would be my odds :
Draw - 3/1
England - 9/2
India - 23/2

varunvgiri said:
mine would be...

1. 40% England win
2. 50% Draw
3. 10% India win

I want the third to happen... but realistically dont see much of a chance. A draw or an England win is more likely

On this pitch, I think the required run rate would be too much for an Indian win.

Come on.., we are expecting India to go at 4 r.p.o on th final day, when both teams couldnt maitain 3 in their first innings. The reason for the higher run rate of Englands second innings was that they were in quite a strong position and trying to win the test match. On the other hand the first thing that the Indians will look to do is to save the match. If they have plenty of wickets in the end, they may go for it. But the chances for that happening is very slim. I would be very happy with a draw....

If Sehwag gets India off to a flyer, then India has got a chance, but if Sehwag goes early the chances of winning looks very slim.

India are crap at saving a match in the last innings.

Most the bookies have the draw favourite at about 1/5 with an England win about 4/1 and an Indian win 20/1

In percentage terms:
India 5%
England 20%
Draw 75%

Indiangod said:
If Sehwag gets India off to a flyer, then India has got a chance, but if Sehwag goes early the chances of winning looks very slim.

India are crap at saving a match in the last innings.

Yea.. but what are the chances of that happening. Sehwag is crap in the second innings. He averages less than 30 i believe.. ( correct me if i am wrong)

varunvgiri said:
Yea.. but what are the chances of that happening. Sehwag is crap in the second innings. He averages less than 30 i believe.. ( correct me if i am wrong)

True.......but I got belief in Sehwag and others, they can do this.

England can only throw this away in my opinion. Indian batsmen can't do it on there own. The pitch is too slow to score that quickly.

Very confident of an England victory at the moment.

JamesyJames3 said:
England can only throw this away in my opinion. Indian batsmen can't do it on there own. The pitch is too slow to score that quickly.

Very confident of an England victory at the moment.

I wouldnt be that confident. A draw looks to be more on the cards

Users who are viewing this thread