England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
From cricinfo

Huge explosion some kind of big cracker near the midwicket fence, and play has stopped now.
Correction it was cylender which was blast outside the boundary

Hmmm werid stuff, anyway hopefully nothing to serious I hope.

Last edited:
On the radio they are saying it was a soft drinks dispenser, All I know, it was loud and could clearly be heard over the radio.

Edit: They now say it was a gas tank that drives the pepsi ad!!!!

We'll back underway so nothing too serious I think.
England seem to be playing Kaneria well thus far. He is going at 4 an over.

mohsinshahzad84 said:
first test trescothick was was out on 48 too. pak has to make 150 extra run. and stop mourning about first test. :cool:

Dude were you predicting the future? Trecothick was out for 48 ;)
Lets see what KP can do now.

Afridi was so obviously cheating by scuffing up the pitch like that. Hopefully he'll have his match fee revoked, which is the most likely action to be taken against Bell.

And thats stumps for day 2.
England 113/3 (Pietersen 4*, Bell 36*)

They are still 349 behind with only 7 wickets in hand so they will need a big partnership between the current pair. This is the time for Pietersen to show he can bat on the sub contient pitch. It will also be Bell's big chance to establish himself as England's number 4 batsmen.

Pak will need their fast bowlers to step up as most of the wickets have gone to the pacemen, the spinners don't look to be threatening right now.

Match still in the balance after day 2 but Pak are in the better position still after winning the toss and posting a good total. England need either 600+ in their 1st inns or bowl Pak out cheaply in the 2nd inns. Anything else and this match will be a draw or a win to Pak.

Sureshot said:
Phew only a gas bottle. Shook the comentary box 100M away!

It was a gas cylinder which blew up causing the nearby soft drink dispenser to explode.
When will people ever learn that such things must be handled with care ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread