England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Collingwood is out for 96 runs. To bad he didn't got his century. But I think he should have been out already two times. There was a call yesterday and also one today (didn't see it).

I think England will be all out under 300 runs.

The one today he wasn't out.
Plunkett is using a Kooka Kuhuna with a yellow handle.
Collingwood did great but he's continued the trend of batsmen giving their wickets away rather than being got out. Ok, it's unlucky to pick out the only fielder in that area but it's happening too often.

Ouch, how painful for Collingwood. Was lucky to get 96 with the let offs he had but he should have cashed in on his luck.

Surely England can get 17 more runs though. Plunkett has done well 44 balls and hes still in.

Sami got the final two wickets in a row. He is on a hattrick next innings. Finally he managed to do something.

England all out for 288 runs in 94 overs.

I hope Kamal and especially Raza have a good innings this time. Kamal has a lot of fifties on his list.

That's over a year. There can change a lot during a year.

Butt and Malik to open. So far this combination has been good for Pakistan.

early wicket for england nice bowling Hoggard with the new ball

yeah I know about over a year things can change im just stiring the english up bit of tounge and cheek

adthomp said:
early wicket for england nice bowling Hoggard with the new ball

yeah I know about over a year things can change im just stiring the english up bit of tounge and cheek

Well, I guess you're going to have to try harder than that seeing as how you lost the Ashes

Good start by the England bowlers. This is definitely a pitch they can do some damage on although Inzi's will be the crucial wicket after lunch.

yes we lost the ashes you out played us (that hurts saying that)

Hoggard off to a great start

Yousuf approaching his 50. Not looking good at all for England.

Edit: hes hit his 50. Now lets see him make the English pay :)

Pak only 141 behind. They could get that by the end of play or by tommorow morning. Then bat the whole day out and put England under pressure.

England's new bowlers aren't going too well. Collingwood 2 overs for 11 and Plunkett going for 5 an over.
Fredo and Harmi yet to do any damage but they'll be back bowling after tea.

Users who are viewing this thread