England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
nightprowler10 said:
Simply put, whenever the bowler uses a bent arm action, he gains an unfair advantage against the batsman. This advantage would be negated if a no-ball was called by the umpire. I know the 1 run penalty may seem minute to some, but its a better solution than all this rubbish a bowler has to go through if he gets tired and bowls with an illegal action (<<not creating excuses for Shabbir).

]

How about 3 strikes and your out.

So each time it's classed as a No Ball. Get warned 3 times your out of the attack and then get a full inspection.

adthomp said:
poms are ready to go down 5-0 when they come here in 12 months

Since when have Australia played Australia in Australia?

As pom means Australians if you look it up ;)

ZexyZahid said:
Next to the century Butt hit 74 and 50 runs in five innings. Pretty good for me.

And Pakistan had three fifty opening partnerships in five innings so far. You won't hear me complaining about this. There were times worse then this.

But Malik especially doesn't look that good as opener, although he has a lot of talent.

And Udal is good for Pakistan. I hope he plays for the ODI series too. I wonder if they will do that, or just will play with all pace bowling attack.

Not selected in it thankfully.

I think loudon should've played this game. Good with the bat, and different with the ball. Why do we keep playing Spinners when they are all ****?

If Giles plays in the Ashes next year we'll lose, if he doesn't we'll win imo.

andrew_nixon said:
Nowhere near as good as that one by Flintoff in the last test.

Completely agreed, Flintoffs had lots of pace on it, Akmals catch albeit very good didn't have alot of pace, and once he got there he would've been lambasted if he dropped it. But if Freddy had dropped the other one he wouldn't have been.

Sureshot said:
]

How about 3 strikes and your out.

So each time it's classed as a No Ball. Get warned 3 times your out of the attack and then get a full inspection.
The rule at the moment is that if someone is no-balled for throwing 3 times in the same innings they are removed from the attack.

I sometimes think I'm the only one who actually knows the rules.......

andrew_nixon said:

I sometimes think you're the only one who actually knows all the rules.......
I bet you didn't know the dead ball for second warning about running on the pitch one!

andrew_nixon said:
The rule at the moment is that if someone is no-balled for throwing 3 times in the same innings they are removed from the attack.

I did know that. But i thought i would interpret it with the whole of my theory on the rule as i would have it.

andrew_nixon said:
The ICC are considering making tests in Pakistan 6 day games, to negate all the time lost to bad light.

Actually the Pakistani chairman came with that proposal. I hope they do it. In that way we can see more results from Test matches.

gamerkid22 said:
This is the best catch of the series :clap :clap

For me too. Unbelievable quick reaction of Kamal.

And Inzamam can resume his innings tomorrow. He had a bruising.

stevie said:
If my memory serves me correctly, Udal was added to the ODI squad...but then Blackwell has been added too so maybe he'll play ahead of Udal.

Udal in the ODI arena hmmmm. You English are getting desperate!

Good inning by Yousuf so far, but he needs to carry and hope Inzi gets better tomorrow. Pakistan still in a very good position to score around 450.

Users who are viewing this thread