England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Pakistan had a bad start, but good recovery by Pakistan. Once again Yousuf and Inzamam had to make up things. This partnership looks solid. I feel this partnership is the key. I don't think other batsmen can do much. But I hope they prove me wrong.

Too bad Udal was taken off so quickly. Apart from Hoggard, Harmison and Flintoff the rest of the bowlers don't look that confident.

Malik as opener doesn't seem to be working.
Butt hasn't had a great test series apart from his 100.

Pakistan best batters however haven't let Pakistan down. Now they just got to make sure they wipe out most of that lead if not all of it before they get out.

Udal just doesn't cut the international level. Bad move by England picking him, they should just bowl Vaughan!

Retired hurt.

Inzamam is in some pain, last ball hits him on the forearm
some medical attention is giving to Inzamam looks in pain
Inzamam is leaving now, looks in pain
cricinfo

Raza has hit 2 4s so hes quicken things up. It could work out well for Pak, Raza may hit form get a 100 and by then Inzi should be all fixed up and can come back out to bat.

I agree that Udal shouldn't of been selected. he has been dissapointing and Batty or perhaps even Gareth Keedy should of been called up.

Hmm, we just lack a good reliable wicket taking spinner, and we miss simon jones a lot, especially on a tour like this.

Most likely this test will end in a draw once again. There are still in excess of 20 overs remaining

not a bad day for Pakistan .....Pakistan's batting lineup is so weak according to experience..lack of concentration,Hope Yousuf to be there until Inzi comes back to bat :upray

aussie1st said:
Malik as opener doesn't seem to be working.
Butt hasn't had a great test series apart from his 100.

Pakistan best batters however haven't let Pakistan down. Now they just got to make sure they wipe out most of that lead if not all of it before they get out.

Udal just doesn't cut the international level. Bad move by England picking him, they should just bowl Vaughan!

Next to the century Butt hit 74 and 50 runs in five innings. Pretty good for me.

And Pakistan had three fifty opening partnerships in five innings so far. You won't hear me complaining about this. There were times worse then this.

But Malik especially doesn't look that good as opener, although he has a lot of talent.

And Udal is good for Pakistan. I hope he plays for the ODI series too. I wonder if they will do that, or just will play with all pace bowling attack.

The ICC are considering making tests in Pakistan 6 day games, to negate all the time lost to bad light.

A sensible idea from the ICC...... is that a pig I see flying past my window?

Users who are viewing this thread