England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
m_vaughan said:
Some one will be bitting his/her words come 2007!
im not saying they are going to win, but im sure they won't be being beaten by 165+. they are an improving nation, don't be so ignorant u tool.

tsyrmas said:
but we have beaten bangladesh. we slipped up once, and im sure that if England were playing Bangladesh in the form that they (england) are in at the moment, bangladesh would kill them. don;t under-estimate bangladesh, they mayy just be a handful in the next world-cup.

HaHa, Bangladesh might beat our A team, but not this team, they're not that bad.

Bangladesh may beat ENgland and yes they are an improving team, considering the great young talent they have. The Aussies just have to face the fact that they were beaten by Bangladesh because they were playing better on that day. Nothing to be ashamed of as India also lost to Bangladesh. And fortunately i recorded the game at Cardiff and have been watching the game about 5 times now :D

so now Australia,India and Pakistan have entered the list of teams beaten by Bangladesh :D :D :D :D
I hope Eng will enter that list soon and will top the list :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sureshot said:
HaHa, Bangladesh might beat our A team, but not this team, they're not that bad.
but when bangladesh beet us, we were playing better then you are now. thats a pretty safe statement. if Bangladesh can beat the best in the world, they surely can beat lwoly england.

kodos said:
Bangladesh may beat ENgland and yes they are an improving team, considering the great young talent they have. The Aussies just have to face the fact that they were beaten by Bangladesh because they were playing better on that day. Nothing to be ashamed of as India also lost to Bangladesh. And fortunately i recorded the game at Cardiff and have been watching the game about 5 times now :D
don't get me wrong, i completely agree that Bangladesh completely outplayed us, but people MUST take note that they are seriosuly improving. they are a confident young team, and it must be recognised for their sake. good luck to them from me, i have no hatred for any cricketing nation except for the one one that doesn't clean their teeth. (if u havn't worked it out yet, its england)

Bangladesh beats a Test nation once in a year or two years. That's how ICC kept hope in them. For me that's just a slip up of a Test nation.

ZexyZahid said:
Bangladesh beats a Test nation once in a year or two years. That's how ICC kept hope in them. For me that's just a slip up of a Test nation.

Its more like Bangladesh just beats Zimbabwe and loses to all over countries.

tsyrmas said:
but when bangladesh beet us, we were playing better then you are now. thats a pretty safe statement. if Bangladesh can beat the best in the world, they surely can beat lwoly england.

don't get me wrong, i completely agree that Bangladesh completely outplayed us, but people MUST take note that they are seriosuly improving. they are a confident young team, and it must be recognised for their sake. good luck to them from me, i have no hatred for any cricketing nation except for the one one that doesn't clean their teeth. (if u havn't worked it out yet, its england)

:rolleyes:

You weren't playing better or have you forgotten your dismal Ashes display? Where Warne took 40 wickets and you still lost.

Lowly?

HaHa, Pakistan whooped us yes they did, but in there form atm they'd beat Australia.

Sureshot said:
:rolleyes:

You weren't playing better or have you forgotten your dismal Ashes display? Where Warne took 40 wickets and you still lost.

Lowly?

HaHa, Pakistan whooped us yes they did, but in there form atm they'd beat Australia.

Mcgrath was out of the 2nd and 4th test when England won. But at the end of the day England deserved to win.

And?

In previous Ashes series it's always been us that has had the injury blows not the Aussies.

McGrath indeed makes a diffence. But still a team needs to have quality back up in their squad. It's not about having eleven people only.

Users who are viewing this thread