England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Don't know which series you've seen, but Pakistani players played great against India last year. Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan (double century), Mohammad Yousuf, Kamran Akmal, Salman Butt and Shahid Afridi hit centuries, and not mention to the fifties the other players hit.

Kaneria got 19 wickets only in three Test matches, Sami 10 Test wickets and Rana 15 ODI wickets.

I don't see a bad performance of them at all.

Harmison could maybe miss out.

Harmison doubtful for fourth ODI
http://uk.cricinfo.com/pakveng/content/story/230066.html

ZexyZahid said:
Don't know which series you've seen, but Pakistani players played great against India last year. Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan (double century), Mohammad Yousuf, Kamran Akmal, Salman Butt and Shahid Afridi hit centuries, and not mention to the fifties the other players hit.

Kaneria got 19 wickets only in three Test matches, Sami 10 Test wickets and Rana 15 ODI wickets.

I don't see a bad performance of them at all.

Harmison could maybe miss out.

Harmison doubtful for fourth ODI
http://uk.cricinfo.com/pakveng/content/story/230066.html
Oh my god the series you are talking about was played this year.
and I was talking about series played last year in PAK. :p

Which last I thought you meant 'recent'. I don't know anything about that series, since I didn't follow it then.

ZexyZahid said:
Which last I thought you meant 'recent'. I don't know anything about that series, since I didn't follow it then.
The test series which Ind won by 2-1 and Odi series which IND won by 3-2 in Pak last year. remember sehwag's 309 in Multan??????

Like I said, I didn't follow it then. I started following cricket again since begin March this year (since BBC contract broke down). So I know these things only from the statistics.

Expected Team said to be by the PCB::

SALMAN
KAMRAN
YOUNIS
INZI
YOUSAF
AFRIDI
MALIK
RAZZAQ
SHOAIB
RANA
SAMI

Supersub :ARSHAD

But from Cricinfo the Expected team has Yasir Arafat not Arshad.

Yasir Arafat is definitely a better sub than Arshad. I wanted to see Shoaib Malik at No. 3 and rather have Arafat in the side at Malik's position. Younis needs to be the sub in my opinion.

Pak_cricketer said:
YOunis can't be the sub because he is VIce-Captain.

Yeah I know, but he has'nt been in the best of Form lately and other ppl deserve a chance.

Pakistan won the toss & elected to bat first

Team is same as it is said in PCB website
Pak_cricketer said:
Expected Team said to be by the PCB::

SALMAN
KAMRAN
YOUNIS
INZI
YOUSAF
AFRIDI
MALIK
RAZZAQ
SHOAIB
RANA
SAMI

Supersub :ARSHAD

unlucky 34 number for Pakistan :p
Anderson's slow ball was simply awesome delivery,very smartly bowled
today field placement were awesome by England

EDIT : Yousuf gone 58-4

I haven't been watching, but the game appears over at 5/126 after 32.0 overs. I can't imagine the pitch is a minefield so anything under 250 wouldn't be close to defendable.

Users who are viewing this thread