England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
gr8 bowling by Plunkett..... he took both of the hitters Afridi and Razzak before even they can think of the fireworks...... so sad for me :(
Inzimam still there but it think Pak will make about 230 runs...

211 All Out. 2 wickets for each 4 seamers.

Anderson was subbed on for Bell and Jimmy bowled superb.

although i'd still drop Jones as he's our weakest of the batsman.

Plunkett was brilliant to dismiss Afridi and razzaq back to back, Brilliant delivery by Anderson to dismiss Akmal aswell.

Sando said:
I haven't been watching, but the game appears over at 5/126 after 32.0 overs. I can't imagine the pitch is a minefield so anything under 250 wouldn't be close to defendable.

well the commentators were saying there was alot of assistance, there was a bit of swing but not much more than normal. Blackwell got some good turn.

275 would be par on this track imo.

Dhoni said:
So, you're trying to say Dhoni is a terrible batsman?

Re-read his last sentence, then think again. Is it really that easy to miss that sentence?

langerrox said:
Some food for thought, the only players in Australian team to play county cricket were Shane Warne and Mike Hussey, Both owned:) England had been playing cricket all season.

County Cricket?

Rubbish, Maximum of 4 county matches per player.

Face it you were outplayed, don't make stupid excuses that don't even work out.

England should easily win this. No need for Pakistanis to cry over the meagre total that they have made. Pathetic or rather shambolic display of batting from our batsmen. England bowled very well and complimented each other in the field. The only chance I see of Pakistan winning this one is if the English batsmen throw the match away or something. Otherwise I know our bowlers are not world class or good enough to bundle out a team cheaply after their batsmen have put on a very small total.

This hardly looks like the Pakistan that demolished England a few days ago. One day cricket is strange indeed!

They should win but its not going to be made easy for them. The Pakistan attack is pretty good.

Where the hell has Anderson been all this time. He deserves another go I say.

Some things never change, particularly Pakistan cricket. They have always been able suffer from inexplicable meltdowns without warning.

England should cruise here unless 3 or 4 wickets are taken in the first 15, I watched the last 10 overs of the innings and there certainly wasn't much assistance for the bowlers.

England should easily win this. No need for Pakistanis to cry over the meagre total that they have made. Pathetic or rather shambolic display of batting from our batsmen. England bowled very well and complimented each other in the field. The only chance I see of Pakistan winning this one is if the English batsmen throw the match away or something. Otherwise I know our bowlers are not world class or good enough to bundle out a team cheaply after their batsmen have put on a very small total.

No man.... i am sure this target wont be made easy for Eng batsmen as it looks....and how can u say we dont have world class bowlers when we already have got Eng below 200 ........ We just have to get Tresco, Flintoff, Strauss in quick time....... Then it will be a good match to watch....

Great Bowling by Naved. He has got two in two. Trescothick and flintoff are the price scalps now. If we get these two outs we are in for a fantastic game of cricket

yes these 3 would be the key.... we have got 1 of them.... tresco and Flintoff are left..... if we manage to get them quickly, then the young players will not be able to handle the pressure....

Both the priced scalps are at the crease now. Lets see if freddie goes his natural way or decides to tone down his aggression. Wicket of either of these two will give pakistan the psychological edge in this contest.

Mr.Tony Hill has lost the ability to hear. Poor guy should be submitted to a hospital where the earthquake people are being treated. I feel sorry for his fans etc :p

P.S.The guy is a total cheat. Hell everyone in the stadium heard the nick and this Mr.dopey stands there shaking his abnormal head :mad

Users who are viewing this thread