England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
I have said that before that these umpires are biased against us. That was out clearly gloved to the keeper. That was the turning point in the match. Trescothick is a key wicket. That decision was not an error of judgement. Its biase and nothing else. If trescothick goes on to win the match for his team, after being clearly out, it will be another feather in the cap of anti asian umpires.

Last edited:
sami ullah khan said:
I have said that before that these umpires are biased against us. That was out clearly gloved to the keeper. Now no one can say that its an error of judgement. Its biase and nothing else. If trescothick goes on to win the match for his team, after being clearly out, it will be another feather in the cap of anti asian umpires.

What you said is absolutely ridiculous. Umpires always make the odd mistake and no umpires are anti asian or anti pakistani. Umpires can't be perfect and the windies copped it most when they were in Australia recently. They aren't from Asia so you can't say that they are Anti-Asian.

Also the one disadvantage of playing in the sub continent is that the crowd can be very rowdy and loud so it would be a little more difficult for the umpire to hear an edge or nick. But that did look very much out.

kodos said:
What you said is absolutely ridiculous. Umpires always make the odd mistake and no umpires are anti asian or anti pakistani. Umpires can't be perfect and the windies copped it most when they were in Australia recently. They aren't from Asia so you can't say that they are Anti-Asian.

Also the one disadvantage of playing in the sub continent is that the crowd can be very rowdy and loud so it would be a little more difficult for the umpire to hear an edge or nick. But that did look very much out.
Absolutely,
these biasing type of things doesn't happen anymore in cricket. We have the luxury of replays and all that,but umpires have to judge in a split of a second.
Even at the first instance we are also wrong many times watching it from television. :onpc

kodos said:

You may have missed the whole series (test + ODI). It is not the first time that Umpires have made errors that have gone against Pakistan. If there were one or two or three incidents i would have categorised these as misjudgements but the fact is that umpiring mistakes have been overwhemingly against pakistan. So dude try to be neutral for a second. Watch the dismissal in the whole tour , you will see may be two erroneous decision that have benefited Pak. All other mistakes worked against us (dont know the exact number but more than atleast 5 times i guess).

I am being neutral all I am saying is that umpires can make mistakes and also it can be very difficult for umpires to hear edges because of large rowdy crowds. If there have been many bad mistakes going against pakistan than the ICC will review the series like what they did in the Windies series when at least 10 decisions went against them.

ICC can do nothing. They are a bunch of moreons who dont like to take action against the premiere nations of cricket. If ICC was so neutral, Bell would have been banned for a as many matches for committing the same mistake that Rashid Latif did. And please dont go on saying that Bell never knew he had dropped the catch.

well Flintoff is still there.... we need to get his wicket with 5 to 6 overs.... Then we will have a firm grip on the match .....
-------
Collingwood gone.... but Flintoff still there... so still worries not over for Pakistan

This may seem funny but I can't seem to open Cricinfo, something wrong with the DNS server or something, so can someone please post the score. Thanks

England 5/77. You can try cricbuzz they are pretty much accurate and always update.

Thanks guys, good one, I just opened espnstar.com. they also have the live scorecard although not so updated as Cricinfo.

Cricbuzz is also good, thanks for that.

PakiFan said:
Eng 77/5 of 17 overs

if anybody knows source for live audio commentary of the match???
Well its cricinfo audio commentary at $1.99 per match I think.

Users who are viewing this thread