England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
nah... i think it will be a draw and a very close and exciting series...

Not seen Alex Loudon obviously.

Got alot of potential as All Rounder imo.

when KP went to India with the A-team he averaged about 133 ans scored 500 runs in 3 innings iirc.

The first ODI of the tour has become a fund raiser for the Earthquake relief fund. Players from both sides will donate their match fees and the gate reciepts will also go to the fund.

In addition, the ICC will donate ?373,000 and all PCB employees will donate 4 days wages.

Tremlett is out of the tour aswell, so Jimmy is almost certain to play if we play 4 seamers. Maybe Plunkett will get a chance. 90+

Sureshot said:
Tremlett is out of the tour aswell, so Jimmy is almost certain to play if we play 4 seamers. Maybe Plunkett will get a chance. 90+

I hope Plunkett does get a chance.

pak is a better odi team, i am not joking

but england are far better in tests, this test series will tell how strong are england contenders for no.1 spot

Ashish_Nehra said:
pak is a better odi team, i am not joking

but england are far better in tests, this test series will tell how strong are england contenders for no.1 spot

What i'd say, wonder who will play for Jones in the ODIs, as Jones is out and Gough ain't going. Plunkett maybe, as Pakistan would've never seen him much.

Users who are viewing this thread