England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
saisrini80 said:
For this guy, anything is boring!!!

Other than that, should be an interesting series! Pakistan are shaping up very well under Woolmer. Akthar would be itching to be back with a bang and show that he still is a useful performer! Kaneria has grown tremendously as a leg spinner! The batting is better now with Younis Khan, Inzamam and Youhana!

Should be an interesting series! My money is on Pakistan to win it (I always support Pakistan no matter who the other team as long as it is not India!)

Come on Pakistan!!!

Come on England.....( i just say that because pakistan is always india's arch rivals in everything....nothing personal to paki's.)

Bit of a pointless post, but I was going through the series history between England and Pakistan. There have been some great performances altogether, but this one surprised me a bit.

http://live.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2001/OD_TOURNEYS/NWS/SCORECARDS/ENG_PAK_NWS_ODI7_17JUN2001.html

I had stopped watching cricket or anything to do with cricket from 1999-2004 for personal reasons. I never knew Waqar Younis was in such a form this late in his career. Wow.

EDIT: I noticed the match was conceded by England. I wonder why.

Last edited:
Waqar was quite young when he retired, indeed, he would have been only 29 when that match was played.

andrew_nixon said:
Because the Pakistan fans invaded the field, almost killing a steward.
(Sigh). Crowd stupidity really ruins the fun for the decent fans. I remember going to a White Sox game a few years back and an idiot jumped into the ballpark and attacked the opposition's coach and left fielder. Completely ruined a perfectly enjoyable game.

the coach of Pakistan bob woolmer has said he doesn't think England will emulate our Ashes success. Stop giving us inscentives you idiot, McGrath and the Aussies did that and look how we responded.

Sureshot said:
the coach of Pakistan bob woolmer has said he doesn't think England will emulate our Ashes success. Stop giving us inscentives you idiot, McGrath and the Aussies did that and look how we responded.
England aiming for 3-0 in Pakistan: Collingwood
Seems like both teams are a bit over-confident.

Spiners Hell Is Wating For U

He England Think About It

Select One

Dangrous Pakistani Spiners
Asian Spiners Cream Or Asians Googly Cream
Mad Spinners
Horer Asian Spiners

Afradi
Shoaib Malik
Danish
Mushtaq Ahmed
And 2 New Spiners

sinkwood said:
Spiners Hell Is Wating For U

He England Think About It

Select One

Dangrous Pakistani Spiners
Asian Spiners Cream Or Asians Googly Cream
Mad Spinners
Horer Asian Spiners

Afradi
Shoaib Malik
Danish
Mushtaq Ahmed
And 2 New Spiners

Sorry? :confused:

nightprowler10 said:
Seems like both teams are a bit over-confident.
Everyone aims for a whitewash though don't they. Woolmer said that he didn't think England could resemble what they did in the summer, now our boys will try and prove him wrong.

stevie said:
Sorry? :confused:

My thoughts exactly.

We play spin okish for a country with no top class spinner.

Sureshot said:
Everyone aims for a whitewash though don't they. Woolmer said that he didn't think England could resemble what they did in the summer, now our boys will try and prove him wrong.
Still, there is a considerable difference between suggesting 'I don't think they'll win the series' and saying outright 'We'll win 3-0'. If anything Collingwood's cockiness is closer to McGrath's when he predicted 5-0 for the Ashes.

McGrath may have been right if he didn't trip on a cricket ball. Usually when the Great Man predicts something it happens.

nightprowler10 said:
Still, there is a considerable difference between suggesting 'I don't think they'll win the series' and saying outright 'We'll win 3-0'. If anything Collingwood's cockiness is closer to McGrath's when he predicted 5-0 for the Ashes.

He never said 'we'll win 3-0' he said 'we'll aim to win 3-0'.

latest news total spin bowlers

Afradi
Shoaib Malik
Danish
Mushtaq Ahmed
arshad khan
saqlain mushtaq
And 2 New Spiners

go shoaib go getout from PAKISTAN team spiners hell dont like you

Users who are viewing this thread