England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Oh well we got loads against us in the first test. Likewise for Pakistan.

Can i hire a hitman for Giles? He's holding us back, Plunkett could do much better. Or Loudon.

Freddie bowled a yorker with no front arm :D

Yup, no doubt about that. It wasnt a catch, and the third umpire should have been referred to. Excellent effort from Bell nevertheless.

ya the ball bounced and then he caught it again. Not good sportsmanship from bell and umpires stupids should have refered to 3rd umpire

Just saw it, but had to look it in slow motion before I saw the ball hit the ground first. But you can't blame the umpire much, since the action went very quick. The blame should be on Bell, who claimed the catch. If Bell didn't know it for sure if it touched the ground he just could have said it to the field umpire, who could have referred it to the TV umpire.

The new ball was swinging a lot in the last over. Hoping that Afridi and Inzamam can adjust to that.

Although technology is making its way into cricket but these things remain a part of the game. None the less nice to see Afridi back in the test side and firing.

m_vaughan said:
Actually you cant blame Bell, because he might not have realised the ball touched the ground first.

It depends on Bell knew it or not. If he knew it, personally I would like to see him banned. But the action happened very quick.

Good day for Pakistan! Afridi is smashing it! They should get 450 from here on and dictate terms in this match!

saisrini80 said:
Good day for Pakistan! Afridi is smashing it! They should get 450 from here on and dictate terms in this match!
Key word being 'should'. We've all seen Pakistani batting collapsing over and again. Great effort so far, but we need to keep it up and score big tomorrow.

Now then, anybody still in favor of retaining Hasan Raza? :p

ZexyZahid said:
It depends on Bell knew it or not. If he knew it, personally I would like to see him banned. But the action happened very quick.

If i am not mistaken, such a thing also happened in a test match vs Bangladesh due to which Rashid Latif was suspended for five test matches!

Last edited:
taimurasad said:
If i am not mistaken, such a thing also happened in a test match vs Bangladesh in which Rashid Latif was suspended for five test matches!
Really? I didn't know that players could penalized for such a thing.

I have no respect for Bell from here on, and tons of respect and envy towards Flintoff. What an amazing catch that was. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread