England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
khanjee said:
England Is Very Tuff Team I Think England Win The Series Easyly

yeh i think England will win but will it be that easy u think ,, i dont think it will be soo easy , or else u think pakistan is Bangladesh :rolleyes:

i think khanjee is right we have shoaib and danish and england is very powerful team
lets see what happened

aditya123 said:
absolutely ! And JarryD , I never thought an Australian would ever support India after the 2001 and 2003 test series but most of them will be for the India-Eng and Eng-Pak series !
GO PAKISTAN GO !!!
Okay, very nice. But we just beat the Australians, the same team that beat both Pakistan and India in their respective home series.

Forget the Ashes, England have not lost a test series since the start of 2004. We've beaten South Africa in South Africa, West Indies home and away, New Zealand at home, and now the Aussies.

I dont really what some people think, but Australia was the ultimate test, and we've passed that successfully. Now we've just got to beat them in the return series and hold on to the Ashes.

England will have to beat the conditions in the subcontinent, and not the teams. Australia is a far superior team compared to both Pakistan and India.

Also as far as Aussies supporting England's opponents is concerned, its actually a good sign for us. It clearly shows that we are playing well, and Aussies are scared we might outdominate them.

scorpion_rulezz said:
well,what barmyarmy has just said is Correct
but i want to have a say on this
what kind of Pakistani you are,abusing your Pakistani brothers wow shame on you,they support Pakistan team to win as does everyone to there nation but you,i dont know what are you trying to prove yourself.No offence to you,but your anti posts doesn't describe yourself to be great even if you are a Pakistani...
:cheers

actually it is a problem with the fans of our subcontinental teams ! They have very short memories ! Most of the Indian and Pak fans love to criticize their home sides . Many Indian fans keep cursing the Indian team eventhough they are No.3 in tests (In fact very few know that India are ranked No.3 in tests ) !

aditya123 said:
actually it is a problem with the fans of our subcontinental teams ! They have very short memories ! Most of the Indian and Pak fans love to criticize their home sides . Many Indian fans keep cursing the Indian team eventhough they are No.3 in tests (In fact very few know that India are ranked No.3 in tests ) !
Many people know how good my India is,but many people get bored watching India playing.Thats why most people people watch England,Pakistan,Australia matches .

These are exciting teams to watch in ascending order

1)England(Simon Jones,flintoff)
2)pakistan(Afridi,Akhtar)
3)Australia(Ponting,Gilchrist)
4)india(Sehwag,Laxman)
5)NZ(bond)
6)SL(Jayasurya,Dilshan)
7)SAF(Kallis,Pollock)
8)WI(Sarwan,Chanderpaul)
9)ZIM(Blignaut,coventry)
10)BAN(ashraful,kapali)

Mahesh Babu said:
Many people know how good my India is,but many people get bored watching India playing.Thats why most people people watch England,Pakistan,Australia matches .

4)india(Sehwag,Laxman)
5)NZ(bond)
6)SL(Jayasurya,Dilshan)
7)SAF(Kallis,Pollock)
8)WI(Sarwan,Chanderpaul)
9)ZIM(Blignaut,coventry)
10)BAN(ashraful,kapali)

Pakistan 2?? You werent that great to watch when you toured us :confused:

Oh wait, I take that back, you'r wickets flying was brilliant to watch:D

.::Stevo::. said:
Pakistan 2?? You werent that great to watch when you toured us :confused:

Oh wait, I take that back, you'r wickets flying was brilliant to watch:D
This order is for exciting teams ,not for best teams

Indias a completley differnt side at home, Indias got the advantage on playing on thier home wickets.,India knows thier home condtions so well, I think if the bowlers utilises the conditions very well, then India will win the series, I want the the waether to be steaming hot, and keep the engilsh men on the field for 2 days. But I doubt that will happen.

England coming to Pakistan in winter so it will not that hot
these conditions will surely suite England
if they carry on the consistency they can surely beat Pakistan & India too,No doubt about that but ODIs will be tough.
would be a interesting series

Mahesh Babu said:

4)india(Sehwag,Laxman)
5)NZ(bond)
6)SL(Jayasurya,Dilshan)
7)SAF(Kallis,Pollock)
8)WI(Sarwan,Chanderpaul)
9)ZIM(Blignaut,coventry)
10)BAN(ashraful,kapali)

Pakistan above India in excitement value? Wow!!!

You're a funny guy man! The first of the kind that I've met so far!

saisrini80 said:
Pakistan above India in excitement value? Wow!!!

You're a funny guy man! The first of the kind that I've met so far!
India have always been boring since they always depended on spinners.We dont have good quality fast bowlers.Even ponting advised India to look for quality swing bowlers rather than spinners and also to change the type of indian pitches.

Users who are viewing this thread