England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
barmyarmy said:
England aren't gifting SA wickets; the umpires are however...

ah c'mon mate ! SA is really playing well and hearing the words of Geoff Boycott I would be very shamed if I were a english supporter , I dont like England but I like Harmison , let us dont hope he was a one hit wonder , and btw didnt Hoggard play for the Free State Eagles (SA) and where was Strauss born?

Charl Langeveltd bowled u out with one hand!
Geoff cant wait till england is all out! , he wants to see what vacation the guys is going take ! maybe a visit to the wine farms

No, I'm not just making excuses. You guys are going to win this one fair and square. I'm just saying that the umpiring, for both sides, has been appalling and completely unacceptable.

barmyarmy said:
No, I'm not just making excuses. You guys are going to win this one fair and square. I'm just saying that the umpiring, for both sides, has been appalling and completely unacceptable.

I couldnt agree more with u , its really been bad! but Bucknor hasnt made to many ! its just Bruce willis look a like

lol.
TalkSPORT have been trying to be polite about him by saying 'bad decisions seem to follow him around'. But in other comments they've basically admitted he's shocking.

so looks like south africa are going to win, but i still think England might be able to win or draw the match if Thorpe scores 100 plus with some help from giles and the other tailenders.

And a win for South Africa and 1-1. I think this is going to go South Africa's way although I'll probably end up eating my words.

Says alot when our number 11 scores (42) the hishest score of the innings and our number 9 plays the most impressive defensive innings and number 10 manages to belt a quickfire 19. Think our bowlers should have a go at the batsmen.

Well on the positive side, I've now called the last two results in the series and made 50-odd in reputation...

3rd Test Result

South Africa 1st Inning 441 (Smith 74, Kallis 149, Boje 76) (Flintoff 4/79, Giles 3/105)
England 1st Inning 163 (Strauss 45)(Langeveldt 5/46, Ntini 4/50)
South Africa 2nd Inning 222/8 declare (Kallis 66) (SP Jones 2/15)
England 2nd Inning 304 (Pollock 4/65, Boje 4/71)

Result: South Africa won by 196 runs

Man of the Match: JH Kallis

Series: 5-Test series level 1-1

1st Bet

You can now stake your reputation on the outcome of the 4th Test which starts on Thursday Jan 13th 2005 at Johannesburg

Odds:

South Africa - 9/4
Draw - 11/8
England - 7/4

Betting will be open until 13th January at 7:30am GMT. Bets will be settled when the result of the match is known

Remember your reputation can go down as well as up from betting on this event!

Bet on this thread: South Africa vs England - 4th Test

2nd Bet

What will be the outcome of the 5 Test series?

Currently series level 1-1 after 3 Tests.

Odds:

England - 11/8
South Africa - 15/8
Drawn Series - 15/8

Betting will be open until 13th January at 7:30am GMT. Bets will be settled when the result of the series is known.

Bet on this thread: South Africa vs England - 5 Test Series

South Africa squad for fourth Test: Graeme Smith (capt), Nicky Boje, Mark Boucher, Hashim Amla, AB de Villiers, Boeta Dippenaar, Herschelle Gibbs, Andrew Hall, Jacques Kallis, Charl Langeveldt, Makhaya Ntini, Shaun Pollock, Jacques Rudolph, Dale Steyn.

Users who are viewing this thread