England in the 90s

Sidhu and Dev, where the hell did these inns come from? And Sidhu was bloody given not out on 12 to a massive edge behind.

16LRPZR.png

Salisbury outbowled by Hick and Smith.

Qh3rSAB.png

Never making this.
1Val3BX.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1609925295][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hit it back at him

for a c&b?

Sidhu and Dev, where the hell did these inns come from? And Sidhu was bloody given not out on 12 to a massive edge behind.

16LRPZR.png

Salisbury outbowled by Hick and Smith.

Qh3rSAB.png

Never making this.
1Val3BX.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1609925295][/DOUBLEPOST]

for a c&b?
Ideally over his head for six. Although with the crease position against spinners if you miss that it'll be LBW.

Ideally over his head for six. Although with the crease position against spinners if you miss that it'll be LBW.

can I replicate these balls in the nets to practice? Can I bowl these balls? I received several, thankfully not all on line: I didn’t hit one.

can I replicate these balls in the nets to practice? Can I bowl these balls? I received several, thankfully not all on line: I didn’t hit one.
Guessing it'd have to be a full yorker (yorker with the forward modifier) and probably with late delivery - so not easy to set up. Might just be a bad ball, I'm assuming it wouldn't be intentional for the AI to throw down a full toss.

Guessing it'd have to be a full yorker (yorker with the forward modifier) and probably with late delivery - so not easy to set up. Might just be a bad ball, I'm assuming it wouldn't be intentional for the AI to throw down a full toss.

presumably early not late? Late should make it shorter, earlier fuller.

i cannot replicate these balls with my bowlers, try as I might.

160 all out. Another series lost. Several more dismissals to full tosses; wides my 2nd top scorer (Smith got a scarcely credible 50 to at least spare me that indignity.)

Not sure what I’ve done wrong, but I’m glad this is my only series in sub continent, completely unenjoyable and more or less unplayable. Neither I or the AI can play spin. If I hadn’t tried to be “realistic” in 1st series and just bowled Hick and Salisbury (and Smith) instead of the 4 seamers, nobody would have made 200 in the series.

AI spinners giving wides round the leg side are probably my top scorer over the series.

Only good thing is it’ll be over soon.

WTF - Defreitas is in the team for the 3rd Test. I'd forgotten this. Imagine being taken on a cricket tour to India as the 5th seamer.[DOUBLEPOST=1609966670][/DOUBLEPOST]Also imagine losing 2 tests in a row by an innings and thinking "you now what, our problem is? our new ball bowling, let's drop Malcolm and Jarvis."

Tuffers and Emburey have both bowled 7 overs, 0-22.

Hick gets a wicket first over. Get the ball to Athers!

Users who are viewing this thread