Story England International Season - September 8th, 2007 - India in England

Who will finish victorious in the Natwest ODI Series?

• Total voters
Been busy of late with college work, so I apologise for winning SOTM and then not updating at all. Will try and finish off the last 5 overs (played 5 all ready) and get the pics and scorecards sorted at some point this week.

What? How can you not update after winning the SOTM? Ridiculous on your part Trev. :p
Take your time man. Apologies for what? We should be glad that you atleast take the time out and update this frequently enough. I just love the index post of this.

Jack your mum smells of llama's and you have commited the classic sin of not updating after winning SOTM. I prescribe you go see a pyschologist, I recommend me.

Tell me all your problems, Jack.....

:p

Been busy of late with college work, so I apologise for winning SOTM and then not updating at all. Will try and finish off the last 5 overs (played 5 all ready) and get the pics and scorecards sorted at some point this week.

No hurry mate, take your time for updating it:).

Don't follow the people who just ask to update as you've won SOTM.
'Cause you din't had any intension of winning SOTM:).:yes

Take your time and bring up a good one, I'm waiting for it:).

Jack your mum smells of llama's and you have commited the classic sin of not updating after winning SOTM. I prescribe you go see a pyschologist, I recommend me.

Tell me all your problems, Jack.....

:p

You cant stop advertising can you? :laugh

Busy, busy, busy. At least I can keep a story going and not have the drama of opening and announcing your back about 50 times.

Like I say, I have played most of the last 10 overs, so if I can muster up time and enthusiasm I'll try to do it this weekend. I am very much losing interest in playing the game myself, so I may look to other methods for the final few games and the T20 WC, should it get that far.

Pfft, mock me all you want Jack, I have been told I smell lovely by numerous women and also told I dance like a gay by others. Apparently that is a compliment. I'm failing to see it.....

Lets stop all these unwanted things please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread